Chapter 3

You woke up laying on the street. You raised you head looking around for your family. Your mind raced when you saw their was no one around you. You looked around the town there was something off about it. It was storybrook but it didn't look right. You stood up fast "mom..dad" you yelled not hearing anyone. You spun around trying to find anyone "Henry" you yelled. Your hands went up to your head and grabbed your hair slightly. Where was everyone what did he do with them. What if he killed them and left you alone without anyone, but that wasn't what he said he would do. He said he would come after you first. It didn't make any sense that you were here alone. You turned around again but this time you saw someone in the distance "hello" you yelled raising one of your hands waving it. The person had a hood on so you couldn't see who it was but you could tell they were looking at you. "Hello can you help me" you called. Then the person was right in front of you you jumped back. "yes I can love" they said and you knew who it was. You back peddled trying to get away from him, but you fell hitting the ground hard. You heard him laugh at you "What's the big rush love. I mean it is just you and me here" he brought his hand up pulling his hood back. You kept scooting back away from him as he kept walking forward toward you. "What did you do to them" you said trying to keep the fear out of your voice. He smiled down at you "oh don't worry about them their just taking a little nap..for now before I start having fun with them too" he said. Your eyes widened you were here by yourself and you knew you had to get away from him. You got to your feet and took off running down the street. "You can't run from me love" he called behind you. You looked back at him seeing he hadn't moved at all watching you run away. You looked forward and screamed he was right in front of you. You stopped as quick as you could but it wasn't fast enough. He grabbed your arm and swung you around then he slammed you onto the ground letting go of you. You closed your eyes feeling the pain go through your body. When you opened your eyes you were in an all cement room almost like a cellar. It wasn't like a normal room though there was stuff hanging everywhere. You focused and saw what was hanging around the room. Your heart was in your throat when you realized it was stuff used in torture. You looked away from the walls and saw one bright light in the middle of the room. Under the light was a table stained with what could only be blood. You looked around concerned and confused. Where the hell where you their was no way this place was in storybrook. Your head was pounding from being hit on the floor. "A little confused where you are" pan said and bent down to your level. You looked at him not saying anything. "Well you wouldn't recognize this place because this is my town now. So everything is different everything is the way I want it" he said smiling at you. "What do you mean you changed it" you finally asked your head still spinning. "Well let's put it this way" he looked up a little smiling. "This is the new never land" he said looking back down at you smirking. You looked away from him not wanting to except what he had said. This couldn't be happening you thought there's no way. You kept looking around the room and saw there was no windows only one door. Pan turned his head seeing where you were looking and he laughed as he stood up. He leaned against a wall "go on make a daring escape and go rescue the ones you love."

 You stood up slowly and backed away from him as he talked

You stood up slowly and backed away from him as he talked. "Oh wait" he tilted his head looking up like he'd forgotten something. You kept walking backwards because you weren't going to turn your back on him. You were just going to have to walk all the way around the table then towards the door. He looked at you "you can't get out of this room" he said through gritted teeth.

 He looked at you "you can't get out of this room" he said through gritted teeth

Then your back touched the table and you froze as you watched him. He smirked at you then he was suddenly right in front of you "without my permission." You jumped back but there was nowhere to go. He put his hands on either side of you on the table trapping you there. "Now love" he said onto your ear making you close your eyes shut tight. You could feel his body basically on yours as he talked. "I don't want you to take this to personally love because it's not you its me. You see you are involved with a lot of people that have hurt me in the past and they all seem to love and adore you. So naturally you are the perfect thing to use to cause them pain and make them suffer for what they did."He pulled his head back looking at your face "Honestly I couldn't think of a better way to make them pay." He chuckled "I mean you are so innocent and helpless." He sighed "you don't deserve this love" You opened your eyes when he said that looking at him "then why are you doing this to me if I don't deserve this" you asked trying to fight tears. His features hardened an he leaned in close to your face "because I can" he said almost snarling at you.