chapter seven.

"Okay, have a good lunch students. Remember to finish your science schoolwork assignment if not finish in class, and I have emailed you all a file of today's homework." Ms. Mendeleiev proclaimed organizing her books. "Adrikins!" ringed in Adrien's ear of the heard of the screech. "O-oh hey Chloe." Adrien said awkwardly. To avoid anything weird, he focused on everything besides Chloe. When he looked out in the hallway, he noticed Marinette walking alone in the hallways, probably going to her locker. "Gotta go, Chloe." Adrien said rushing out the science room. "Marinette!" Adrien yelled running to Mari. Marinette obviously heard because she rushed out the door as she heard her name being called.

Adrien sighed, was Marinette actually serious? It was practically his fault, if he just moved than he wouldn't have been hit, and Marinette wouldn't have been consulted by his father. Worse part was that Marinette could never face her idol again, Gabriel Agreste. He could speak to his father like the time for school, but that was one time out of his requests. "Maybe I'm being selfish." Adrien sighed opening his locker. "If Marinette doesn't want to talk, she doesn't have to talk to me." Adrien confessed putting his final notebook in. "I'll think about it later in the car." Adrien thought officially closing his locker and waiting for Natalie and gorilla inside.

          "Hey Marinette, can I go over for lunch?" Alya asked laughing half of the time. "Yeah sure!" Marinette giggled opening her locker. The two girls were bursting out laughing, which gave the attention of Adrien looking at Marinette. "That's hysterical!" Marinette laughed shedding a tear. "Tell me about it!" Alya joined. "Here is a link, there is more information about it!" Alya laughed almost choking on her sentence. "Honestly, this is hilarious." Marinette giggled wiping a tear from her eye. "Ah I needed this laugh." Marinette smiled. "Same." Alya smiled closing her locker.

          "I hate that we are having P.E next though." Marinette grunted in frustration. Ever since the incident, Marinette has been injuring herself when a ball comes hits toward someone else, and leaves her all bruised and stuff. "Hey marinette, Alya, can I come join you guys for lunch? I'll bring Nino too!" Adrien said joining in the conversation with a toothy grin. "Uh sure!" Alya said looking at marinette who was silently nodding her head. "Thanks guys. I'll be getting Nino, so stay put." Adrien replied getting Nino from upstairs. "What about your Adrien merchandise?" Alya asked as a grin appeared on her face. "I cleared it." Marinette said, flustered of the obsession she had with Adrien. "Wait you already knew that he was coming?" Alya asked smirking. "No, not at all." Marinette said glumly staring at her bag. "Oh, I wonder where that change of heart went." Alya smiled patting her best friend's head.

          "Nino, come on!" Adrien shouted running down the stairs to meet marinette and Alya. "Dude, it was 5 minutes, lunch is like 2 hours." Nino said breathless, coughing at each word. "Well at least 5 minutes were taken from our lunch." Alya giggled as she saw marinette's of expression. "Let's go." Marinette said in a shy voice walking outside. "Where are we going?" Adrien asked. "Marinette's house." Alya said chit chatting with marinette. "Oh okay." Adrien said walking with the girls. "Hey wait for me!" Nino said still tired from that short distance run. "We should do to adrien's house next." Nino suggested smirking at the teen idol. "I agree!" Alya laughed. "Okay then, when do you want to come to my house?" Adrien asked. "G-guys you go to my house, I'll be right back I need to go to the bathroom." Marinette mumbled. "Why can't you just go to your house then?" Adrien asked staring at the trembling teenager. "It's an emergency." Marinette mumbled staring at Natalie and gorilla. "Just wait outside!" Marinette shouted running to the school. "I can't even go to his house, seeing as I can't even be next to Adrien." Marinette thought sighing. "I'll just stay here for 10 minutes." Marinette sighed sitting on the school floor.

          "Why did life suddenly have to be so hard on me." Marinette muttered looking at the black limo which Adrien was suppose to be. Wait, it was where Adrien was suppose to be! If his assistant called, he will say he is marinette's house, and I would be in trouble seeing I'm associating with him! Marinette ran outside and ran to the group, directly heading to Adrien. "D-don't call Natalie that you are at my house, just say you went with Nino and Alya somewhere to the park or something!" Marinette screeched out of breath. "W-why?" Adrien asked having a confusing look. "J-just do it, please." Marinette begged. "B-but I already called Natalie."