Chapter ~1~

"Yata you might wanna get up, Anna said she needs to talk to you." Izumo called to the teen as he took his place behind his beloved bar. Yata sighed and heaved himself up from the table he was sitting at, staring blankly at his PDA, doing seemingly nothing. " Okay...I'll go see what she needs." He murmured as he adjusted his beanie and went to speak with the Red King. 

"Anna?" Yata called out to the small girl. She looked up at him with her large red eyes and a small smile appeared on her face. "Yata-san, can you do something for me?" 

What kind of question is that?  Yata thought, Anna knew full well he'd do anything for the sake of his king, no matter the level of danger or the people he had to deal with. " Of course, Anna, what do you need me to do?" He folded his arms across his chest with a slight tilt of his head. 

"There is someone I need you to get information from, and I know you might not really like it..." The teen was starting to get a bit concerned by this statement.  He shifted on his feet akwardly, but kept his gaze fixed on Anna. "Won't like it...? What do you mean, I won't like it?" He asked, trying not to sound too concerned. 

"Well...The one I need you to get information from is somebody you, uh...Don't exactly get along with...at all..." Anna murmured sheepishly, her voice trailing further and further off with each word she spoke. Yata's mind began to flood with thoughts. Someone he doesn't get along with? At all...? Oh god...She couldn't mean...

"Wait...You don't mean..." He gulped and bit his lip. He hoped that he wasn't who she meant, anyone but him...

"Saruhiko...Fushimi..." The little red king spoke his name softly, as if she didn't want to mess it up and say it incorrectly. Now...Yata was beginning to question his loyalty and devotion to his king.....