Chapter 4

(Y/n) pov

We finished the first two parts of the exam now it was time for the preliminary round.

Gaara had just went though I was mad that he had crushed Lee's leg. I was happy that he was no weakling.

I looked up to see my name. I didn't bother to see who I was fighting. I jumped down and waited for my opponent.

"This will be easy a weakling won't put up much of a fight." I looked up to see Shinra. Shinra was my second most feared person from my old village.

"Long time no see Shinra." I said in a bored tone.

"Alright you two ready....set....BEGIN." I instantly retreated to the shadows.

"Aw the little slut is scared. come out come out wherever you are and lets play." he creepily said. I was no longer scared of him and every once of my being switched to kill mode.

I teleported to his own shadow be hind him and grabbed his throat. He struggled against my grip.

Every thing he had done to me flashed before my eyes. These memories made my angrier. I slammed his head to the ground 4 times. Then threw him into a wall.

I pulled out a kuni and grabbed his hair.

"One *cuts his arm* two *cuts his leg* three.." I I repedently stabbed his body. I pushed him away. I gave him time to catch his body and attempt to do a jutsu.

Drip drip. Blood spilled from his throat.

"I'm weak you barly lasted 5 minutes." his body fell. My body relaxed and I felt the weight of the air. My comrades looked at me with fear even sasgay.

They continued on with the exam telling giving the winners there next opponents. I got some chick that was on shinra's team.

I smiled at her sweetly. I saw her shutter. How will she end I wondered as I head home ignoring the constant questions.