Chapter 3

(Y/n) it has been a few months since I became a ninja here in konaha and the chunin exames are coming. I grew bored of the wall in my bed room and used my dark closet to teleport to Narutos location. No one but the hokage knows that I can do this so this gave me the chance to scare him. However they where already being chased by the scariest beast of them all....Sakura. Just as i was about to come out Aiki my first ghost friend stopped me.

"Wait a minute" she whispers like everybody else can see her. I silently watched as konahamaru was getting bullied by Mr.Cat man. Then after a awhile of Arguing a deep kinda Sexy vioce told him to stop.

I faced looked toward the direction of the voice and nose bled a little. There stood a strong handsome red head with the kanji for love tattooed over his left eye.

I gulped feeling my fast heart beat in my throat. I heard him ask for Sasgay's name and in turned said his.

'Gaara...' I said in my head. Going in my fantasy land for only a few seconds untill I heard his voice once more.

"And you hiding in that shadow who are you?" SHIT I've been called out. I clung myself to the wall and slid into the light.

"(Y-y/n)" I shyly said to him. He nodded and left with his siblings. 'Oh kami don't tell me I've fallen in love at first sight."