tutor pt.2

"connor"
mr.marroquin said as my eyes widen
and then connor walks up to both of us
"um hi troye? was it" connor said as i nod
"well ive already been informed by mr.marroquin so would you like to come over adter school so i could help you?" i take a moment to process what the hell is going on

"umm yea that sounds good"  i say
"great meet me by the water fountain outside afterschool" he said

"yea okay " and with that we both head back to our seats

*^* timeskip*^*

i met connor by the water fountain like he said he drove us to his house with "paint your wings" by all time low playing off the aux cord 

"so troye tell me a bit about yourself"' connor says

errrr i hate saying things about me

"um well i sing a bit and my favourite colour is like a pastel blue" god im such a mess

"thats nice well pastel colours are very pretty and i like to take pictures''

"how about favourite artist or bands" i say gaining a bit more confidence

" well for bands i like
fall out boy
black veil brides
all time low
three days grace
and for artist i like
andy black
melanie martinez
shawn mendes
alessia cara and many
more how about you?

"same" i said and giggled

SKIP TO SMUT BC IM LAZY

Connor slowly pushed Troye down on the bed by his shoulders, noses touching as hot breaths were exchanged between them. The room felt like there wasn't enough air between them as Connor rolled his hips down onto Troye's, abs connecting with Troye's tummy and Connor's cock rubbed Troye's inner thigh, Troye's dick straining against his body.
Moans were exchanged as Troye crawled up the bed, Connor crawling towards him. As he grabbed onto Troye's hips roughly, Troye put his hands on Connors neck, pulling him for a kiss while slowly his hands slid down to grope at Troye's ass and then to between his thighs to nudge them open, Troye gladly opening his legs for Connor, wrapping them around the boy above him.
Connor reached around with the hand that wasn't massaging Troye's ass, blindly searching for lube which he found. He squirted some onto his hand rubbing it on his shaft before using the rest to stick his middle finger into Troye, Troye letting out little gasps in the kiss every single time Connors finger touched his prostate. Connor couldn't believe how hot the boy under him was, gasping for just his fingers.
"Like having something of mine in you? How about something bigger?" Connor said in a low whisper, Troye responding with a quick and high pitched whine of "mhhm!" Followed with gasps as Connor was finger fucking him.
Connor slowly pulled them out, his dick immediately placed at Troye's exposed hole, before Connor started pushing in, seeing Troye's scrunched up nose, kissing it as warm tight heat overtook his throbbing cock, Troye mewling at the words, before lifting up to kiss Connor on the lips, as Connor got his full shaft in.
"I want to pound you so bad, but I also just want to slowly fuck you, let you lose yourself in it" Connor said to Troye in his ear as he slowly slid out, rolling his hips back in sensually, knowing he hit his prostate when Troye gasped, eyes closing tightly. "That please"
Connor sped up enough that Troye was gripping at his back, probably leaving scratches, at a sensual pace. "Fuck" Troye said in a broken whimper inbetween thrusts, Connor leaning down to leave 4 or 5 sweet, slow kisses on Troye's face as he continued going, quickly moving to attached his lips to his collarbone. As he was giving him hot, open mouth kisses, Troye let out noises, his tummy warm and full of Connor's cock. Connor reached a hand between them to push down on Troye's tummy, showing Troye just how full he was of his cock.
He squirmed around the bed before letting out a final whine as he came, a string of fucks coming out as he came, Connor helping him the whole time.

the smut was writen by TronnorSmut on tumblr
so many thanks to them
for lettingme use it ❤️❤️