Double Pleasure

TROYE~

      Today is valentines day and I want to spend every minute of it with my boyfriend. God I love him so much I just want to fuck the virginity out of him. Which might be tonight. I want to explore every inch of his body every curve every inch of his skin. I want to hear his sweet moans and him screaming my name at the top of his lungs. God I'm so hard right now. I'm renting a sound proof room and candles, oils strawberries whip cream and nuttella. I want to take it slow and steady  yet rough and hard I want to please him.

CONNOR~

          Today is valentines day and I want to be with my troyeboy. God I can't wait to see him tonight I'm positive I want my first time to be with him I will pleasure every inch of his body just like tumblr taught me. So I decide to send a risky text ( they have kinks already)
      To: Daddy troye~ Cant wait for tonight daddy I also have a surprise for you *send*

From: Daddy troye~ mmmm baby I'm gonna take you to this place and make you mine all mine

I left him on read god I'm so hard right now.

TROYE~

  My phone lit up I look at the screen

From: princess Connie~ I can't wait for tonight daddy I also have a surprise for you

To:princess Connie~ mmmm baby I'm gonna take you to this place and make you mine all mine.

God this boy is making me do hard. I texted him the address and told him so meet me there in 30 minutes and to dress in cute comfy clothes also easy on and easy off clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~~~

TROYE~

The room is all setup candles lit a tray of nutella covered Strawberries t whip cream. I'm so ready

3RD PERSON

     Connot got to where troye told him to meet him. He walked in to see lit candles rose petals leading to the bed and a note from troye that says "get comfortable and get ready to have fun" He put the note down and took off his jacket and leaned over on the door frame to see troye. Troye pinned connor to the wall and started kissing him so passionate but yet so full of hunger and then he was nibbling on my neck and connor let a little moan escape which seemed to turn him on even more. He tucked the rim of connors shirt and he nodded then threw it some where then he started to kiss down my chest and then started sucking on my nipple which made an moan even more. Then connor tucked on the rim of his pants all he said was "patience princess" boy he loves it when he calls him princess. After he told him to jump and  wrapping his legs around his waist. He slowly carried me to the bed full of flower petals and said "god you look so good in those petals baby". Then he tucked on the rim of my pants and connor nodded those went flying along with my underwear his eye roaming so free and hungry then he slowly put whip cream over connors erect length and slowly licked his tip playing with his slit causing connor moan louder then troye whispered in Connors ear"scream as loud as you want cause your all mine" connor just groaned in response. Then troye slowly liked more whip cream of connors dick and he groaned. Troye went back up slowly kissing every inch of connor. After it was Connors to take care of Troyes little boy down there. He slowly grabbed the nuttella and spread it all over the started licking and sucking causing troye to throw his head back as he gripped Connors hair. Then troye couldn't take it and pulled connor up and pinned him down on   the bed then he asked "are you sure con you won't be able to back" and connor responded" I'm positive I want  it to be you" troye nodded and slowly inserted a finger causing connor to moan then another connor moaned loudly then the third finger was in con screamed when troye decided connor was stretched out he slowly inserted into connor then started to moan as troye went faster and faster connor screamed in pain and pleasure troye then said say my name against Connors ear "F-UCKKKK TRROYEEE " soon after he screamed "DADDY FUCK DADDY". After that it was Connors turn to do troye. Connor pinned troye to the bed and with out warning he slammed his huge cock inside of troye causing him to moan/scream Connors name "CONNOR JOEL FRANTA" and that turned connor on even more and he began thrusting faster and faster and he hit Troyes weak stop by that moaned uncontrollably the connor grabbed Troyes dick and pumping as he pound him from behind. With that on final loud moan "Connor ur amazing" troye loudly moaned and then they came all over each other. They cleaned them selves of and cuddled soon after troye broke the silence and said "connor I won't be able to walk for a week" connor just kissed him all around his face after troye said "that was amazing princess" connor responded "yea it was daddy". It was around 1 troye decided to ask connor. First he takes him by the hand looks him in the eye and says "connor joel franta" he responds "yea troye sivan mellet" troye then after says "will you do me the honor of becoming connor joel  mellet franta". Connor started crying happy tears and jumped in Troyes arm and "YES ,yes I will daddy" and with that they sealed there love with a passionate kiss.

Hope you enjoyed comment down below should I turn it into a fan fiction yes or no thanks for reading you twink turtles love one and every one of you.