I want to leave you breathless

Hey guys!

So i know this chapters really cheesy but i could't help it, and plus its just a filler really, the next chapters going to be good! so vote, comment and stuff please1 it would mean alot and the girl in the picture is Alice.

thanks!

1 HOUR LATER

Me and Alice were in my room listening to 'Morte et Dabo' by Asking Alexandria. We were so excited to go see them! Alice was going on about her plan to marry Danny Worsnop, and that how as soon as she sees him it will be 'love at first site'. Then i think of Ben. Come to think of it, that’s kind of what happened between me and him wasn’t it? I mean, as soon as we saw each other we couldn’t stop smiling. Oh God, I think im in love.

I walked over to my en suite, re-did my eyeliner and eye shadow- well I have to look nice don’t i? Anyway, Alice was still talking about Danny to me, how she kissed him and everything. Imagine if i kissed Ben? What if he doesn’t like me? Well he did invite me backstage, at least that’s something. Then it hits me, I haven’t told Ben my name! how will i be able to go backstage. I try to shake of the thought, i tend to do that a lot. This is the best day of my life and still i seen to find something negative about it. I realised that i was trailing into my thoughts again. As i snapped out of it, Alice was staring at me, she was probably excepting an answer from me; the question oblivious. I nodded and said ' uh-huh'. Alice knows me better than that, she laughed.

' Anya I can read your mind like the back of my hand, your thinking of Ben again aren’t you?' 

Shit. How does she do that! 

I never said a word. Instead i jumped on my bed and un-locked my phone. Lying on my bed, i scrolled through my pictures to find the one of Ben. Me and Ben. His perfect smile and beautiful eyes staring back at me. I realised i was smiling to myself like a complete douche with Alice staring at me, laughing. I rolled my eyes and looked at the time. 

' Alice we better head off, the concert starts in half hour and i wanna get to the front come o-'

' TO SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND' she mocked me laughing. I swear she can be such a pain in the ass.

' Whatever, come-on lets go' I said, grabbing her keys and heading towards the car, hiding my excitement.

Because to be honest, the thought of him being my boyfriend makes me so happy, he is so perfect and deserves so much better than me. He would never go out with me- but hey you never know what fate has planned.