Me, and Andre were in the drive thru for Tasty Burger a fast food place that opened up not too long ago.

It was mid-April, and I was huge. This was going to be a big baby.

"What you want babe?" Andre asked.

He hasn't been himself since Harmony got kidnapped, and getting the police involved was out of the question since Andre did what he did to get us.

I looked outside at the drive thru at the window squinting my eyes because of the sun.

"Can I just have a Strawberry Milkshake, and Classic Cheeseburger with fries."

"That's all?" I nodded my head.

"Aight."

I touched my hard stomach, and Andre put his hand over top of mines. I slowly moved his hand so he could feel the baby kick.

"I feel you son. I know you ready to get out, just hold on." He said talking to him.

I giggled, "Im ready for this baby to come."

"Me too."

"Baby...I miss Harmony so much." I said once Andre finished his orders.

"Me too, but I don't wanna talk about that." He said focusing ahead with a blank expression on his face.

I couldn't understand how he could act like that like she never was here.

"It's okay to talk about her you know? You can't run away from your problems or try to avoid them."

"I'm not avoiding shit, I just don't want to talk about that."

"But why?"

"Stop. I told you I don't wanna talk about it. Of course that shit hurts me cause that's my daughter, but I just feel like I'm not there to protect her, and that shit hurts even more. I gotta keep myself busy, and stay strong for you cause I don't wanna be walking around here like a sick puppy." Be admitted sniffing his nose.

"But—

"Aye, stop talking." He demanded. Any other time I would have flipped but I kept my cool knowing all we were going through.

We sat in silence. I picked up my burger, and took a small bite when I felt sharp pains in my stomach.

"Ouch.." I winced while chewing. I rubbed my stomach hoping the baby wasn't coming until tomorrow.

I wasn't ready.

"What happened?" Andre asked as I looked down at my stomach.

"Noth— ouch!" I scrunched my noise up at the pains as a tear ran down my face. This baby was coming.

"You need—

"I think I'm having contractions."

"Oh.. Shit okay, just breathe I'm making my way to the hospital right now." Andre said making a quick turn.