Chapter 15 - You think I'm Crazy?

Asia.

It's going on 2 o'clock on the morning, and Andre still has yet to find King. I went into the room with Harmony, and tucked her into bed kissing her goodnight on her cheek. She's been up late because she is worried about King, and she is fighting her sleep but I know my baby is sleepy. I have been trying to get her to go to sleep for the longest, while Andre is freaking the fuck out.

Harmony tried to close her eyes, and go to sleep by force. I shut her door, and made my way back into the living room to see Andre calmly sitting in the seat with his hands over his mouth like he was in deep thought. Once he saw me come out he started to speak.

"I want my fucking son." he said.

"I know."

"No, you don't. I want him now. I gave that bitch more than her time limit, and she still not here. She wanna see a different fucking side of me.. The old me." he said.

I went to the seat, and sat on his lap. "Babe, off no ghetto shit I'll fuck her up if you just say so. I could get you your son back." I said.

He chuckled, " Na, I can't have you fucking up bitches for me. You done already did it once."

"Well she didn't get the message the first time around, so maybe that shit need to be taught again. I'm not the Asia I used to be."

"What happened to that girl?"

I scuffed, "Shit I don't know. I guess we both changed for the better. But I'm not gonna let you do anything dumb to her when I can do it for you. Let me. See if you punch the shit out of her, you get in more trouble, than if I do it. You get it?" he chuckled again, but I was being so serious.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah, I guess I love yo ass too."

"Girl stop playing with me." he said as he puckered, and I gave him a peck on his lips. I laid my head on his chest, as we grabbed each other's hands, and sat they're in silence.

"I don't want us to be on bad tracks. We got a child, and shit now, I been thinking about shit I wanted to do to her to get my son back, that I used to do. Then I realized that shit not me no more. I can't go backwards, I refuse too. And I'm not gonna let you fall down that path either. We changed people, so let's just call the fucking police." he said.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Andre wants to call the police? Back then you ran when you heard they're name."

"I told you that's not me no more. She kidnapped my son, I'm tired of dealing with that crazy ass broad, so I'm not gonna get me, or you into no shit. We call the police, and they bring me back my fucking son, or else I'm not gonna have a choice but to fuck some shit up." he sighed, and rubbed his head. "Fuck man, hand me my phone."

"Andre let's just wait til the morning to call them. It's 2 in the morning, let's just sleep on this, and maybe she will bring him back by then."

"Nah, fuck that I don't care what the fucking time is, she could be gone in another country with my son by morning. And if she hasn't bought him back by now what makes you think he will be back by morning. I don't hold nothing against her cause she never shocks me so I am calling them now."

I gave up, and my debate and handed him his phone as he dialed the number.

Sapphire.

"King please stop fucking crying!" I yelled as I was trying to get some sleep. He continued to cry, and I didn't know what was wrong with him. I called my sister Diamond an hour ago to get some help. She is always here when I need her even at 2 in the morning.