Chapter 28 - Shots Fired.

Writing this chapter in third person*

Andre cursed at himself for not going with them when he had the chance.

It was going on 2 o' clock in the morning, and he had no clue where they were at.

He called Asia's phone but each time it went to voicemail.

Driving around New York all day with the Red BMW he rented pulling up pictures of them, asking people have they seen the two, but each one of them said no.

Andre was getting frustrated as he pulled up to the gas station putting his hands in his face hitting himself.

He could only think the worst, and he could not sleep until he found them.

He was scared somebody took them, and if they did... All mother fucking hell was going to break lose.

Andre was also lost. Driving for hours just to keep his mind on something else besides the worst he ended up in Brooklyn New York instead of Manhattan.

Getting out the car slamming the the door angrily he quickly went inside to pay for some gas.

It was dark outside, and the lights were dim at the raggedy gas station, and everything was quiet.

Walking inside he grabbed a bag of sunflower seeds, and a soda to keep his nerves down the drive back to Manhattan.

He got in line, and took a deep breath wanting to break down. He knew he should have went with them..

This was all his fault.. But he wasn't going to stop looking until he found them.

He couldn't sleep, or function properly knowing his future wife, and child were no where to be found by him since noon.

"Nigga what? This was not apart of the plan. Ya'll might as well kill the mother, like the plan was." The man in front of Andre said in a low tone.

Andre ignored the conversation wishing the man would hurry up on the phone so he could leave.

"So he want the little girl? Nah, I'm not fucking with that I got a little girl myself, and if a nigga ever think he could get away with her he'll be a dead motherfucker the next day. I'm not in this bullshit no more. I already got Asia I don't care about no fucking money nigga that's somebody child. I'm out." He said in low tone, but loud enough for Andre to hear.

After hearing her name come out of his mouth his blood started to boil. But he had to stay calm for now if he wanted answers, so he played it off. Who was he?

As the guy left out the store Andre saw him pumping his gas.

He quickly payed for his stuff, and for the gas.

He got to his car, and tucked his gun in his pants setting his stuff down.

The guy talking on the phone in store had his gas pumping on the opposite side of Andre.

"Aye bruh, Can I talk to you real quick?" Andre asked approaching the man.

The man gave him a funny look, as he pumped his gas.

"About?"

He quickly pulled his gun from his pants pointing it at his head. The guy put his hands up, almost like he was surrendering.

He was shaking like a leaf.

"Get in the car." Andre demanded.

"I ain't getting in no fucking car man, if you gon kill me do it." The man said looking him in the eyes like he had no fear.