seventeen.

Taehyung's POV

As we enter the restaurant hand in hand, a short waiter greets us.

"Hello and welcome. I will show you to your reserved seats," the waiter says and bows politely. The six of us follow him as he leads us to a large table.

We all take a seat. I take a seat across from Jungkook. The waiter hands each of us a menu.

"So Namjoon, you finally got the guts to ask out princess Seokjin?" Yoongi says, breaking the silence. Seokjin's cheeks turn beet red. "As a matter of fact, yes. I asked him out last week," he replies.

We all talk about random things until the waiter returns to take our orders. Jungkook orders some type of fish, and I order some steak, medium cooked.

The waiter takes the rest of the order and leaves with the menus.

"Hey Jungkook, how do you know Taehyung?" Namjoon asks, looking over to us curiously.

"Well, he's my mother's best friend's son." He chuckles. "Our mothers went on vacation, so I'm forced to stay over at his house for one whole month."

They continue the chatter and the waiter comes back with our food, settling it down on the large table for each of us.

As the waiter sets a plate with steak on it in front of me, the scent fills my nostrils and my mouth starts watering as I grab a knife and fork, cutting into it and shoving a small piece in my mouth.

I almost moan at the delicious taste. I look up and see Jungkook staring intently at me, smiling. I can't help but smile back.

I finish up my steak. "I'm going to go to the washroom to wash my hands," I say, getting up from my chair. They nod and I walk towards the bathroom, opening the door.

I see a blonde man in his early twenties washing his hands as well, I didn't get a glimpse of his face yet.

I walk over to the sinks and thoroughly wash my hands with soap, rinsing it afterwards and drying it off.

When the blonde man turns around, I instantly recognize him. "Taehyung?" He says, with a deep voice.

Fuck. He recognizes me.

"J-Jackson?" I stutter. I want to run away but my feet feel like they're glued to the floor. Jackson was the biggest bully back in high school and I was his main target.

I gulp as he steps closer, and I step back until my back hits a wall. Shit.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I squeak out, wishing Jungkook was here.

"Wow, you grew up to be a good looking young man, puberty did you well, Taehyung," he chuckles darkly bringing his hand up to my neck. I attempt to push him off but he wouldn't budge.

"Get o-off me, please." I say, fear laced in my voice, trying to push him back once again.

"Why should I, baby boy?" He says lowly. The word 'baby boy' sounds awful and wrong coming out from Jackson's mouth.

He smirks and brings his face down to my neck as I try to squirm away.

Jungkook's POV

Everyone has finished eating and we were currently waiting for Taehyung to return from the washroom.

What the hell is taking him so long? I quickly stand up, excusing myself from the others as I make my way to the washroom.

As I open the door, I hear whimpers of fear and I quickly look up to see Taehyung pinned up against the wall by some guy that I don't recognize.

Anger and rage bubbles inside of me as I take long strides towards them, yanking the man's shirt and pulling him off of Taehyung.

"Who the fuck are you?" I growl, grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"Wha- my n-name is J-Jackson," he stammers.

"Get the fuck out of here, now. Before I do something that I'll regret," I hiss and give him the dirtiest glare I can muster.

Luckily, his face looks like he just pissed his pants. I guess I'm intimidating. He looks back at Taehyung before scurrying out of the washroom. Pussy.

I quickly walk over to Taehyung who was looking at me, fear still evident in his dark brown orbs.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" I ask, concern clear in my voice.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." He says, but I know for a fact that he isn't. God knows what would've happened if I hadn't walked in.

I bring my hands up to his face and cup his cheeks, looking at him intently. "Baby, listen to me. Did he touch you?"

Silence.

"Tae, answer me. Did he touch you," I ask, once again.

He shakes his head. "H-he tried to, though. He probably would've if you didn't walk in," he explains.

I bring my face close to his and lightly kiss his lips before pulling away. "Let's go, the others are waiting for us." I say.

He fixes his hair and shirt as we both walk out, hand in hand. We approach the the table and they all stand up. "We should get going, it's pretty late." Seokjin says.

We all pay for our food and leave the restaurant as we get inside Namjoon's car.

Namjoon starts the car, and I look over at Taehyung who's currently looking out the window. "Tae," I whisper, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Are you sure you're okay? Please don't lie to me," I say.

He looks over at me. "Jungkook, I'm fine. Please stop worrying, I promise, I'm fine." He says, giving me a reassuring smile.

Minutes pass and Namjoon pulls onto the driveway of Taehyung's house. "Thanks for the ride Namjoon, have a good night everyone," I hear Taehyung say, while we get out of the car as I say goodbye as well.

We watch as they drive away. I tug on Taehyung's arm, "come on, let's go inside."

He fumbles for the house keys and unlocks the door, both of us walking in.

"You sleepy?" He asks, looking over at me, I shake my head. "Neither am I, what do you want to do for the rest of the night?" He asks, biting his lip. Fuck.

"Well now that you've mentioned it, I've got some ideas in mind," I say, smirking. I take off my shoes in a hurry as he does the same.

I grab Taehyung's arm and pull him with me as I practically run down the stairs. I open my bedroom door in a hurry and we both enter. I close the door and slam Taehyung's body against it, bringing my hand up to his neck, crashing my lips onto his.

Our lips move together in sync, as I bite his lower lip, causing him to let out a small yelp.

I slide my tongue into his hot cavern and we hungrily feed into each other's mouth. We both pull away, gasping and panting for air.

I unbutton the first two buttons on Taehyung's shirt, revealing his smooth neck. I don't waste a second as I quickly dive into his neck, kissing and sucking on it until I'm sure that it leaves marks.

He is mine.

He lets out shameless moans as I continue to ravish and kiss his neck.

"Fuck, J-Jungkook-ah," he moans, his fingers finding its way to my black locks, tugging on it rather harshly, but I don't mind.

I pull my head back and he whimpers at the loss of contact. "Jungkook, please," he whines.

I stare into his pleading eyes. "What, Taehyung? What do you want? Tell me exactly what you want." I say, pressing up against his body even more.

"Please, J-Jungkook, I want y-you."

-

a/n: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯