eleven.

Jungkook's POV

My eyelids flutter open as I feel hot breaths against my bare neck. I look down and see a sleeping Taehyung snuggled up close to my side, head buried in my neck. His small hands are wrapped around my waist as he lets out soft snores.

My thoughts drift back to last night and how I had that stupid nightmare once again. Images of my father beating my mother up fill my brain and I feel light headed.

I slowly pry Taehyung's hands off my body, attempting to be careful so he doesn't wake up.

I get up off my bed and I hear Taehyung's body slightly move around in his deep sleep.

Phew. That was close.

I head over to the washroom and brush my teeth before making my way up the stairs.

I enter the kitchen as Taehyung keeps popping into my mind. I can't help but feel a pang of embarrassment as I remember asking him to sleep with me. I must've been loud while having the nightmare, which caused Taehyung to enter my room and see me in my weak state.

I shake my head, attempting to get rid of my thoughts. I don't want to think about what had happened, and I sure as hell don't want Taehyung to acknowledge anything from last night.

I sigh as I look around the fridge, and I gather up ingredients to make an omelet for Taehyung.

I smile as I chop up peppers, mushrooms, onions and jalapeño peppers. I crack two eggs and beat them with a whisk as I hear footsteps from downstairs. He must've waken up. About time.

Taehyung's POV

Sounds of dishes clattering disturb me from my deep slumber and I slowly rub my eyes as I sit up from my comfortable sleeping position.

I look around the unfamiliar room and remember that I creeped into Jungkook's room last night and slept with him. I remember how I heard his soft sobs, and how he asked me to sleep with him. I'm glad I agreed to, because I haven't slept that good in ages.

I hope he's okay, though. I quickly get up and notice I'm only in my boxers. I head to my room and throw on a pair of comfortable black shorts with a black v-neck and go to the bathroom to freshen up.

I hurriedly brush my teeth and hair as I make my way upstairs to be greeted with the smell of cooked vegetables and eggs. I sniff the air and hum in pleasure.

I enter the kitchen and see Jungkook preparing two plates with an omelet on each.

He knows how to cook? Is there anything he can't do? I blush as I think to myself.

"You made breakfast?" I ask, a smile threatening to play on my lips.

"Wha-? Oh, yeah, I did." He says, while scratching the back of his neck. He seems nervous, which is strange and out of place for Jeon Jungkook.

He hands my one of the plates and motions me to sit down at the table. I quietly take a seat, eager to ask him about last night but I decide to push that idea to the back of my head.

I slowly take a bite out of the omelet, the cheesy taste filling my mouth. It tastes so heavenly, I almost let out a moan.

"Mm, Jungkook thwis is swo goodh," I say, in between mouthfuls.

I hear him chuckle lightly as he eats his own. I finish up my omelet and take my plate to the sink as I approach him.

"Jungkook, are you okay? You know, after what happened last nigh-" "I'm fine, Taehyung." He snaps, directing his attention back to his omelet.

I frown at his reaction, not wanting him to be mad at me. He looks at me and his features soften a bit. "I'm sorry, it's just a sensitive topic for me. I'll tell you some other time," he says, smiling in an attempt to lighten up the mood.

He finishes his omelet as well and gets up, plopping down on the couch. I follow him into the living room and sit down next to him, a few inches separating our bodies.

"I'm bored." I blurt out.

He snaps his head up, bringing his attention to me. "Well, what do you want to do?" He offers.

I think for a moment and then shrug. "I don't know. We should go somewhere," I suggest. "How about the mall? There's one fifteen minutes away from here."

"Sure," he nods in agreement. We both get up and I put on my white converse. He puts on a pair of heavily used Timberland's.

We walk out of the house together and get inside my mother's car. She left it for us, in case of emergencies.

I start the engine and pull out of the driveway.

Jungkook and I sit in silence for what feels like hours. I feel his eyes intently staring at my face. "What are you looking at?" I say, breaking him from his momentarily daze.

"You."