You're Mine, I'm Yours [Soul x Maka]

Disclaimer: I do not own the manga and anime adaptation of Soul Eater.

In case anybody's wondering, I also posted this in dA under the name chibijapan27.

Legend:

“Talk” – Talk

Thought – Thoughts

______________________________

YOU’RE MINE, I’M YOURS

A Soul Eater Fanfic

By: chibifiedmj

Tonight. He’s going to do it tonight. He already made up his mind. There is no turning back. It had to be done tonight.

Three words. I Love You. How hard could that be? It is just three words. Three words that can mean everything and nothing at the same time.

“Okay class! That is all for today. You’re dismissed.”

Okay. A few more hours to go. In just a few hours he’ll do it. In just a few hours he’ll tell her.

“Hey, Soul. What are you staring at?”

There she is. Maka Albarn. The girl he loves. His one and only.

“Huh?”

“Come on. Let’s go home.” And she smiled.

“Hn.”

~Time skip. Evening. In their apartment. ~

Now. He had to do it now.

He was shivering. Nervousness and fear of rejection is on his mind.

No! Stay calm, dude. Stay calm. It’s just her. For heaven’s sake you’ve been with her for years! I love you. It’s just three words. Except that those three words conveys all my feelings for her and they’re just so damn hard to say! Here she comes. Don’t back down. No turning back, Soul.

“Soul, you wanted to tell me something. What is it?”

This is it.

“Maka. I… I never had the courage to tell you before. But, before I chicken out and regret not doing it, I’ll tell you. I love you, Maka Albarn.”

There. In just three words, Soul conveyed his feelings, all of them, to Maka. And in just three words, Maka understood.

Silence…..

Then, she smiled. She then said something that made Soul want to hug her and jump up and down in happiness.

“I love you too, Soul Eater Evans.”

Then something unexpected happened.

Soul kissed Maka. And she kissed him back. They pulled back, looked in each other’s eyes, and smiled.

You’re mine. I’m yours. That will never change.

He then hugged her tight.

I Love You. Always and Forever.

^_^           THE END           ^_^