"Long lost words whisper slowly.. To me
Still can't find what keeps me here
When all this time I've been so hollow inside.
Watching me
Wanting me
I can feel you pull me down.
Fearing you
Holding you
I won't let you pull me down.
Hunting you I can smell you... Alive
Your heart pounding in my head.
Watching me
Wanting me I can feel you pull me down.
Saving me
Raping me
Watching me.
Watching me, wanting me. I can feel you pull me down. Fearing you, holding you. I won't let you pull me down," I finished on a dragged out note and smiled at myself.

Odd lyrics.. But I liked it. I wonder if I sang this song in the shower before and that's why I was remembering it now. I wonder what other songs I'll learn. I kinda like singing actually.
I searched and searched my brain for more songs to sing while I washed my hair.
I did start remembering a couple other songs so I hummed a few of their tunes before trying them out.
For a while I completely forgot about all my problems outside of this shower.

"Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The times come to play
Here in my garden of shadows.
Follow sweet children I'll show thee the way
Through all pain and the sorrows
Weep not for children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions.
Hush now dear children
It must be this way
Too weary of life and deceptions
Rest now my children
For soon we'll away
Into the calm. And the quiet...
Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The times come to play.
Here in my garden of shadows."

And then I remembered life outside of the shower an it hit me like a sack if bricks in the face.
That sounds awfully familiar to the stories that Bonnie and Foxy told me.
Like it was coming from the man who killed them...
How was I remembering these songs? Is it even me? Or is something else doing it for me and putting this in my head?
No that wouldn't make sense...
I finished rinsing my hair out and stepped out of the shower. Then I dried off using a black towel and went through my bag for clothes.
I pulled out a black leather skirt with a grey, loose fitted tank top to match it.
I got changed into my clothes and under garments then shoved the bottom of my shirt through the top of my skirt. I checked myself in the mirror before pulling on my boots and stepping out of the bathroom.
Goldie was standing right outside the door.
"Bruh. What the actual..?" I stared at him as I waited for an answer.
"You're amazing at singing.." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.
"I know," I giggled, "Thanks Gold~" I grabbed his arm and started pulling him towards the door to leave when I heard a familiar voice say my name from behind me.
"Lilith? Where's Carol?" It was Luke...
I turned around to face him slowly, "She's uh.." They are never going to see Carol again. They loved her. It was obvious. I can't just say she's gone. Words are so hard to find.
"We don't know. I'm sure she'll show up," Goldie lied and I looked over at him. He kept looking straight at Luke.
"Where're you going?" His green eyes were sparkling with innocence. "I'm leaving and moving in with my friend.. Garry," I motioned towards Goldie.
"Boyfriend," he corrected me and I shot a glance at him again. He mouthed that he would tell me later and I just nodded.
"Aww you're leaving us?" Luke looked like he was going to cry.
I rushed forward and crouched down in front of him. He enveloped me in a hug and I held him in a comforting way, "Yea.. I am. But don't worry. I'll come back to visit you with all new tales of Freddys. Maybe someday I'll bring you to work with me?" I pulled back and smiled sadly at him. He used the back of his hands and wiped away his tears.
"O-okay," he snuffled and I stood up to leave.
"Goodbye Luke. I'll see you later, ok?"
"Okay Lilith, bye."
Then I rushed outside with Goldie by my side, "I wish that there was an easier way to say goodbye..." I sighed as Goldie looked at me.
"Yea. We all do.."
"Why'd you tell him you were my boyfriend? You trying to tell me something?" I smirked at him and he laughed.
"In case the cops question the kids. Asking if we were there. But I mean whatever you'd like to think is fine," he winked and then we both cracked and started laughing.
"Makes sense," I nodded when we finished laughing, "Ya know. Those cops are probably gonna check the control room. We shouldn't go back there yet."
"Probably... What do you wanna do?" I thought for a moment before grinning.
"Let's be kids."
"What?" Goldie laughed as I grabbed his hand and started down the sidewalk.
"I wanna be a kid. Lets go do little kid stuff!" I giggled as Goldie lifted me off the ground and started carrying me down the sidewalk.
   "Where are we going?" He asked.
I pointed straight, "Forward."
After a little bit of walking and instructing Goldie which way to turn we made it to the destination.
"Really?" Goldie laughed as I hopped out of his arms and hobbled towards the gate.
"Yep!" I giggled, "I'm childish. Remember?"
"Yea. I remember," Goldie laughed and walked towards me, "it's one of the reasons that makes you so hard to hate."
"Aw, thanks. At least I know you tried," I replied sarcastically.
"Oh believe me. I did try. But you just kept coming back and being so... You. It's very hard to hate someone like you."
"What do you mean?" I turned around to face him.
"Hard to hate someone so.." He looked off into the distance like he was thinking hard about the right word to use, "I don't even know how to describe it. Just like you," he shrugged and I smiled.
"Fair enough. I am pretty great," I turned back to face my original destination again.
"I don't think I've been on one of these since I died..." Goldie muttered as he sat down on the swing next to mine.
Yep. I brought us to a park.
"Yea. They looked kinda cool when I walked by here so.. I wanted to try them out," I wrapped my hands around the chains and used my good foot to push myself back and forth.
"What's it like?" Goldie blurted the question like he wasn't sure if he should ask it or not.
"Not remembering anything?" I asked. He nodded in return.
"Well. It's- it sucks actually. I slowly start remembering things and sometimes I just dream them. But I can't tell my dreams and memories apart so I have no clue on what's reality and what's just a dream," I sighed and kept going, "Today in the shower when I remembered those songs. It didn't feel like it was me remembering them. The lyrics were too odd. And it just didn't click in my mind. I only knew the lyrics. It was like something was putting the songs in my head to tell me something. Or maybe I'm crazy and I was just remembering them. Thing is I don't know. I just can't tell.." I looked down at the rocks and then over at Goldie.
He was looking at me and it was obvious that he wished he hadn't brought it up.
"You didn't upset me, Goldie, don't worry. Talking about it doesn't really upset me.."
"It's not that...." He muttered as he stared into my eyes.
"Then what is it?"
"It's your eyes.. They.. They turned red while you were talking," Goldie stuttered.
I felt my eyes go wide, "Wh-what?" I shook my head, "N-no, that can't be right."
"I don't understand either, Lilith... I wish I did, but I don't," he placed his hand against my arm, "If it makes you feel any better... You look great with red eyes.." He tried smiling but we both know how strained it looked.
"Thanks Goldie," I sighed and kicked the rocks under my swing.
"Listen we'll figure it out, okay? I promise," Goldie squeezed my arm before moving his hand back over to the chain it was once on.
        "Okay..." I tried to grin at him but like his smile it was strained.
After a minute or so of sitting in silence I looked over at Goldie, "Hey let's just pretend that that never happened and do what we came here to do!"
"You mean be kids?" Goldie chuckled and I nodded vigorously, "Okay then. Lets do it," he grinned at me and I grinned back.
A real grin.
I continued using my feet to push myself on the swing until I finally got the hang of it.
Which took a long time and a bit of Goldie's help. Eventually I was swinging up and down and giggling like a 5 year old without needing to use my feet to push myself off.
"Mommy why does that boy have ears on the top of his head?" A little boy called from behind us.
Me and Goldie turned around together and I smiled at the boy, "Don't you know? This is Freddy Fazbears human brother!"
"Really?" His voice went all high pitched and excited.
"Yep! He's here visiting."
The boy turned to his mother, "I have a brother too mommy!" He giggled.
His mother laughed and said something as they walked by us to go over to the slides.
"You're great with them," Goldie admitted.
I looked over at him, "Who? Kids?" He nodded, "Good at lying to them, is more like it," I corrected him.
"The way you were with Luke wasn't lying, was it?" Goldie smirked coyly.
I grinned sheepishly, "No.. But- I got nothing," I shook my head and laughed under my breath.
"Thought so," Goldie chuckled, "Besides you just weren't telling the whole truth. Isn't that how you put it?"
I nodded, "I think it went like that, yea. I mean you are Freddy's brother, kinda. And you are sorta human so.."
"Wait what? Freddy's brother?"
And then I realized it...
They were separated at birth.
They probably didn't even know they were brothers.
It's so obvious though!
"Oh uhh yea.. I just assumed because ya know, you guys look like twins and.. Well the paper said two of the missing children were brothers separated at birth. Sorry Goldie, I thought you knew.." I muttered.
"No.. Thanks for telling me.. You don't need to apologize," his voice was quiet and soft.
"Do you think Freddy knows?" I blurted.
Goldie shrugged, "I'm not sure.. We'll just have to ask.."
"We will? You want my help?" I raised my left brow at him.
"Yea, well I'm not sure how he'll take it and it seems like you understand him best. That is if you want to-"
I cut him off, "Of course I'll help," I grinned at him.
"When do you think that they'll be done?" Goldie questioned.
"Not sure. Probably not for a bit. I mean they did seem pretty suspicious of that place. That older one seemed like he knew about you guys.." I turned to Goldie for a reaction by turning my swing sideways.
"He might've been one of the old night watchers.." He theorized. I nodded in understanding.
"Yea. Perhaps he was. You recognize him?"
"No, not really. Though the others may," he did the same as I had with turning the swing towards me.
"Hmm, either way I don't like him- either of them," I watched as Goldie raised his brow and put a playful expression on his face.
"You don't like anyone."
"Not true. I like you. And Freddy. And Bonnie. And Foxy and Chica. See? I like people," I stated matter-of-factivally.
Goldie chuckled and rolled his eyes, "We aren't exactly people though, are we?"
I stared into his golden eyes and just let him stare back into my deep blue ones, "Wrong again," I sighed, "You're just as much a person as I am. And I'll prove... Sometime."
Goldie scoffed and his gaze flickered away to the forest behind us.
I sighed again and stood up of my swing, walked over to him and put my hands on his shoulders, "Feel that?" I asked and he nodded as his gaze fell back on me, "Thought so," I dragged my hand down and placed it over the left side of his chest.
After finding what I was looking for I grabbed his hand and placed it on top of mine.
"What?" He looked down as I removed my hand from under his and placed it over top instead, "Feel that?" I asked looking at our hands.
   "Yes, of course I do," he uttered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Either that's your heart beat or.. I have no clue what else it could be. Plus I'm sure if I cut you open you'd bleed. And you breath. And eat. And probably have other bodily functions," I chuckled and looked back up at him only to find him staring at me with a look of curiosity and amusement fitted across his face.
"I wouldn't know about any other bodily functions. Why don't you show me some?" He grinned at me then chuckled slightly, "I've been hanging around Freddy too much," he complied and I nodded with a small laugh.
"Anyways what I'm trying to say is that just because one part of you isn't.. Human doesn't mean you aren't. You feel like a person does, you can touch and taste like a person. I don't know why you're so bent on thinking that you're any less human than anyone else here," I motioned to the area around us.
"I'm also dead," Goldie pointed out, "And can turn into an animatronic," he ticked off a second finger on his hand, "Oh and let's not forget. I can teleport." He smirked, "How many people do you know that can do that?"
"One. And that person is you. You're just.. Special," I giggled.
"Right. Special," he shook his head but a smile was spread out on his face.
"Ok well lets not think about looks on the outside. It's the inside that counts, you have feelings. You have a personality, you get mad and sad and happy and you can love. It wouldn't matter if I looked like you either because we would both still have those things."
"But you don't look like me. You don't have bear ears on your head and you don't dress like you're from the Victorian ages," he gestured to himself using his pale arms.
"Hey- bear ears and fancy clothes suit you. You look great in them!" I shook my head at the utter stupidity of this conversation.
'Maybe I could buy amething....'
He grinned at me and stood up from his swing, "Don't I? You look fine too. Lets go, I wanna see if they have left yet," Goldie grabbed my hand and pulled me off towards the woods.
"Just fine?!" I shrieked as Goldie spun around, eyed me up and down and smirked, "You look amazing. Better, princess?" He said the last word in sarcasm.
"What happened to queen?" I pressed on as I followed Goldie through the trees of green.
Goldie teleported across a river then turned around to help me over. He held my hand as he lead me across the river myself.
"Well, I'm not sure. What did happen?" He paused for effect, "You're much too young to be queen. You can be queen next year," I giggled at him.
"Why're we going so far into the woods?" My words fell from my mouth in slurs. Mainly from being tired. Also from being hungry and.. Just exhausted of everything I guess.
Just one normal day.
That's all I want.
"To make sure no one followed us and to make sure you're safe while I go check," he stopped and looked around, "Okay, now wait here. I'll be right back when I find out what's going on," he promised as be backed up. I nodded as he flashed out of sight but not out of mind.
I took a chance to look around and got a strange sense of déjà vu.
Someone saying they'll be right back and leaving me alone in the middle of the woods.
Feels familiar.
Too familiar...

{I apologize for the songs in this chapter but I had to add them. If you want a tiny hints about whats to come later on. The songs hold all the clues.
In case you were wondering its Hello by Evanescence and Come Little Children by... I forget XD I hope you enjoyed the chapter!}