Don't Say I Didn't Warn You...

Start from the beginning

         "Goldie went ahead to the pizzeria. There's something wrong with that man back there. The way he was looking at ye wasn't right."
        Foxy increased his speed and before I knew it we were back in the control room. The movies play screen was showing on the huge screen.        

        "Thanks for looking out for me," I looked back and forth between them, "Now how about we watch this movie?" I grinned and the two nodded.
        I sat down on the couch and Foxy and Goldie sat on either side of me. Then the movie started up and I nuzzled my head on Foxys shoulder.
        "T-tell me again who's idea this was?" I stuttered and hide my face in Goldie's side.
        "Actually. I believe it was yours," he wrapped an arm around my back.
        "W-was it?" I poked my head up and looked at the screen, "I must not have watched these type of movies often..." I stared at the screen and Foxy chuckled.
        "Well ye handled us fairly well on your first night."
        I smiled at him, "Yea but that's because you guys were like.. Scary but... Humanly.. Does that make sense?"
        "Aye. It does," Foxy nodded.        
        "Do you want to turn it off?" Goldie looked down at me and I moved my head so I could look up at him.
        "No, I'm fine. I have you guys to protect me so I know nothing will happen," I smiled brightly and the two nodded, "Plus it was my idea and I plan to stick by it."
        By the end of the movie I had yelped about 10 times and covered my face in Goldie's vest about twice that amount, "Well. Great movie," I cleared my throat and sat up on the couch.
        The two beside me laughed, "Foxy, do you still have my pocket watch?"
        "Aye," he pulled it out and flipped it open with his hook, "It's 9:50. When are ye leaving?" "Probably soon. Maybe a few minutes? It should give me enough time to ask her the questions and get back here with her," I lifted my feet up onto the couch and crossed my legs.
        "Do you want me to go with you? To help you walk?" Goldie looked down at my ankle.
        "Goldie can just teleport back here once we get close enough... So yea sure. Thanks," I stood up and took the movie out of the system and placed it back in its case.
        "Cya later Foxy!" I waved over my shoulder as the red haired boy waved back and went into Pirates Cove.
        I wrapped my arm around Goldie's shoulders and he wrapped his around my waist. We moved out the door and started down the street, "It's so much more peaceful out here at night..."
        Goldie looked around and I nodded, "Yep. Unless there's some kind of event going on like a parade or something."
        "I don't think I've ever seen one," Goldie muttered.
        I looked over at him, "A parade?"
        He nodded, "I don't remember seeing one. The kids were talking about one that was supposed to be next week last night and I overheard."
        Forty minutes later we arrived at the door step, "Thanks Goldie," I gave him a hug, "I'll see ya later," I waved and stepped through the back door.
        "Where were you?!" Carol screamed the moment I entered the room.
        "Work. Duh. Next time try not fucking locking my door and you'd know that," I glared at her.
        "It was for your own protection! That place is dangerous!"
        "It's dangerous everywhere you go! You think you're safe but you're not and you never were. It just takes something big to make people realize that..." I trailed off, "Where are my parents?" I asked.
        "I've told you. The police can't-" I put my hand up to stop her.
        "Bullshit. I want the truth. I can handle it."
        "That's all there is. They can't find them," she started walking away.
        "Nuh-uh! What about my birth certificate? That has there names on it. They know and so do you but you're not telling me!"
        She sighed, "There's nothing I can tell you because I don't know," her voice cracked and the look on her face made it painfully obvious that even she wouldn't have believed herself if she was me right now.
        "Why do you want to go to work with me?" I folded my hands over my chest.
        "To make sure that its safe."
        "If it weren't, would I be so happy to go back there every night and even stay after hours? No? Exactly. So what's the point?"
        "You don't get it...." She trailed off and I swear I heard her whisper, "Yet.." Under her breath.
        Nope not weird or suspicious at all.
        "Too much has happened there for it to be safe, Lilith."
        I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Why do you give me so much attention and try to be kind to me? You don't pay this much attention to all the other kids."
        "Why're you asking all these questions?" She narrowed her eyes at me.
        "Why is it bothering you so much? It shouldn't unless you're hiding something. Now answer the question," I snarled.
        "Just because. Drop it."
        Well fuck. She's practically screaming, "Im hiding something big from you and I want to be killed." That makes it easy I guess....
        I sighed and looked down. "I didn't want to do this but... You're going to work with me tonight," I grabbed her arm and hobbled her towards the door.
        "Really? Why the sudden change?" She grabbed a set of keys off of the table and grabbed a white coat...
        That isn't going to be white for long..
        "Because I'm going to prove you wrong," I shrugged. She walked behind me and locked the door once it shut.
        "The cars over here," she walked off towards her car and I hobbled after her.
         "What happened to your ankle?"
        "I jumped out the window."
        "What?!" She turned around, "Why would you do that?!"
        "Because you locked my door. Duh." She turned back around and jumped into the drivers seat. I slid into the passengers side and looked over at her.
        "Don't say I didn't warn ya," I muttered.
        I don't think she heard me.
        Or maybe she just didn't want to.
        I couldn't blame her.

        In about ten minutes we pulled into the pizzerias parking lot. I jumped out of the car and stood by the door. I watched as Carol grabbed something from the dash board and slipped it into her coat. When she got out we started walking towards the door, "What did you put in your coat?"
        "Nothing.." She muttered and I rolled my eyes again but didn't argue.
        Our feet walked out of beat with each other. Hers seemed faster then mine. Like she just wanted to get it over and done with. I don't think I'll ever understand this lady. Nor will I get a chance to. Unless....
        "Where are my parents?" I demanded again. Again she denied knowing anything.
        Somehow I find that hard to believe, "What's in your coat?"
        "Don't worry about it," she whispered.
        I sighed and lead her to the security office, "Here it is. 100% safe. No ones gonna get hurt here."
        I picked up the tablet and was about to speak again, "Except you. You're gonna get hurt," she reached into her pocket and pulled out a pistol.
        "Carol! P-put that down! What're you doing?! I haven't done anything!"
        "You can't remember! I won't let you! It'll get him in trouble!" Her hands were shaking.
        And it was painfully obvious that she was crazy.
        "Remember what?!" I looked towards the hall.
        She raised the gun.
        I had no where's to go.
        My ankle was throbbing.
        I wouldn't make it far, "You'll never know," she loaded the gun... And shot straight for my heart.
        I screamed as soon as I heard the noise but my screams stopped when I realized the impact hadn't hit me.
        I opened my eyes and looked down at the ground.
        "Freddy!" I dropped to my knees and rolled him over.
        He was in his human form so I put my head on his chest. He was breathing. Thank goodness.
        Goldie burst into the room in his human form and shoved Carol up against the wall. She aimed the gun to him and cocked it.
        I screamed out and jumped to my feet. I don't know how but in the millisecond she shot the gun I had ran and pointed at herself.
        She screamed out as the bullet pierced her hip. The gun dropped and I caught it with my left hand.
        "Get him out of here. You need to go before things get ugly," he picked Carol up as she screamed.
         "Monsters! That's what you all are!"
        I scoffed, "Try taking a good hard look at yourself and then tell me who the monster is because Carol... It's you," I took the bullets out of the gun and threw it as hard as I could at her knee.
        I watched as she screamed and tears fell down her face. I looked down at her knee and saw that it was bleeding. A lot.
        I grinned and went to get Freddy.
        Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy ran into the room.
        "Can you guys help Goldie? I got Freddy," I picked him up and noticed he was fairly light.
        I held him up the same way I had walked with Goldie earlier.
        Suddenly I had this huge burst of strength.
        It's probably adrenaline...
        I started walking to the control room. And I heard Carols screams all the way there. Gotta say. It kinda warmed my heart.
        In the weirdest way possible.
        Yet here I am wondering what she meant.

        I pushed the door open and walked Freddy over to the couch.
        I gently placed his down and went to look for Goldie's medical stuff.
        'Freddy.. He took a bullet for me,' I looked over at him, 'I have to help him no matter what it costs me.'
        I found the supplies on a shelf and grabbed the whole kit. Then I walked back over to the couch and sat down on the edge of it. His wound was on his chest so that meant I had to take off his shirt...
        I felt my cheeks heat up slightly as I unbuttoned his vest and shirt to look at his wound. 'Oh god. The lines,' my thoughts went crazy as I used disinfectant to clean around the wound.
        "Oh Freddy.." I muttered, "You amazing idiot.." I giggled as I dabbed a cotton swab around his shot mark.
        "Is that a compliment?" His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me with those big blue eyes that could make anybody melt.
        "Yes. It is. And thank you. So much. Without you I might be.." I gulped, "I had no idea she was so... Murderous towards me. She seemed so nice. I actually felt bad for having to bring her here. But now.. Freddy I'm so sorry this happened to you."
        He chuckled slightly and looked down at himself, "Did you remove my shirt? Love, if you wanted to see me you only had to ask," he smirked then winked at me.
        My cheeks heated up like fire, "I did but no not like that! I had to get at your wound!"
        He chuckled again, "Aw. Aren't you the cutest... When you're cheeks get all... Flushed like that..." His eyes fluttered.
        "Freddy? Are you okay?"
        "The bullets might've been.. Laced with poison... Or something. I'm just tired. If you wanna take off the rest of my clothes go ahead," he grinned and I shook my head, paying no mind to his perverted comment this time
         "Don't sleep Freddy. It might kill you. Look at me, ok? Just look at me. Don't close your eyes," his eyes opened again and I stared into his eyes.
        "C'mon. Just focus on me," I sat him up slowly and started wrapping his chest to cover the wound, "You'll be okay. You need to be," I felt his arms slid around my waist.
        "You'll stay with me, right, Lilith?" He hugged me to him tightly.
        "Of course. I'll stay with you as long as you like. Remember what I said Freddy? I'll always be there for you. Always."
        I lifted my arms and went to hug him back lightly so I didn't hurt him anymore than he already was, "Thank you Lilith," he whispered.        

        "Freddy? Freddy stay right here and stay awake. Think about... The thing you want to do more than anything else. And just... I'll be right back. Promise," I stood up and put the supplies on the shelf again.
        "Where're you going?" He sat up on the couch.
        "To get you some water," I went as fast as I could to get to the kitchen.
        I filled up a cup with water and started back down the hall. I could hear Carol screaming from here.
        "He wasn't supposed to turn out like that! I'm his mother, what else am I supposed to do?! I have to kill her! She should be dead! So should all of you! Monsters! That's what you all a- ARHHHHHHHHH!" I flinched when I heard her last scream as I walked past the backstage door.
        They must be prying information out of her...
         I pounded on the door and Chica answered, "Lilith.. What're you doing here?" She was covered in blood and it was all I could do to not look away from her stained clothes.
        "If she's not dead ask Carol what type of poison she put on the bullets," Chica nodded and I backed up and started down the hall again.
        I walked into the control room and sat back down on the couch with Freddy, "Hey," I placed my hand on his shoulder. It felt cold, "I got you this," I held out the water for him.
        His eyes trailed from my eyes to the cup in my hands then back up again. "Thanks," he took the cup and drank it down, "No ones ever done anything like this for me before..."
        He muttered and I smiled at him, "Well get used to it because I'm going to do a lot more for you, Freddy. I love you. I love all of you. More than anything else."

(So for those of you who hated Carol and wanted her to die. You were right to hate her. She is annoying and she gave birth to.... Well I can't exactly tell you that, can I? It would spoil the surprise!
Lately it hasn't been saying I've updated the story, even when I have so I apologize about that. I'm still trying to find the problem.
Now I have to ask... Who do you want to see Lilith end up with? Just curious...)