Secret Rooms?

Beginne am Anfang

        When we reached the end of the short hall we came to a staircase. I sighed as Foxy started down it, "Seriously? How long does it take to get to this place?" I groaned and Foxy chuckled.
        "Lass. We've not even been down here ten seconds."
        "So? It smells weird," I couldn't pinpoint what it smelt like but it smelled worse than death... "I'm smelling death. Aren't I?" I looked down the stairs as I clung to Foxy.
        "Aye. That ye are. It's not a very pleasant smell," we reached the bottom of the stairs and there was finally a door.
        Foxy pushed it open and we stepped inside. I swear I almost choked on the stench, "Holy shit! Death has a strong stench!" I covered my nose and mouth with my sleeve. Foxy set me down gently and agreed with me. I hopped around the room looking at everything and taking in all the details.
        There was a golden bunny suit shoved in a corner and another pink.. Something beside it. It was hard to tell in this lighting. On the left was shelf filled with parts- spare hooks, eye patches, ears, beaks, arms, even top hats.
        I saw another animatronic standing beside it. A purplish red cat- looked like it was never used.
        "What're we doing down here exactly?" I ran my hand down one of the others shelves. I recognized some of the parts on this one from an article I read.
        Spare parts for the toy animatronics. I wonder what happened to them...
        "Looking for a suit to stuff- for Carol," he ran his hook over the golden bunny then moved it to the pink whatever kinda creature it was.
        It kinda looked like a dog but it didn't at the same time, "This one?" Foxy looked over his shoulder at me and I nodded slowly.
        I really didn't care what they used. I just don't want them to. It doesn't really matter though..
        I just need to ask Carol some questions first. If she does care she'll answer correctly and if she has some different motive than I'll know and bring her here.
        Foxy nodded and tugged the suit to the middle of the room and unhinged its jaw. Then he came and picked me back up, "Okay.. Ready to go?" I looked over at him and nodded.
         "Yea." I watched the door get smaller an smaller as we walked up the stairs.
        Eventually we came back out backstage and Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica were walking through the door. "Hi Lilith!" She trotted over to me and hugged me using her huge animatronic arms.
         "Hi Chica!" I giggled and tried to wrap my arms around her.
        Bonnie came over to me next and gave me a hug. I nuzzled my face into his furry chest, "How're you feeling?" Bonnie literally lifted me off the ground in the embrace and I laughed,.
        "Better," I nodded and he set me back down.
        "That's good."
        "Hey Freddy," I waved to him.
        "My, my don't you look good today," he looked at me and then turned his head to look over at Foxy, "So, have we decided? Is it all set up?"        

        "Yep. A pink something or another. It's jaw in unhinged if that's what you mean by set up," I replied, "And yea. I know I do. I'd say the same to you but... Well. You're kinda a bear animatronic right now so," I shrugged.
        Freddy chuckled, "Yes, yes, of course," he walked closer to us, "So the pink one? What made you pick it out of the other three?" Foxy shrugged.
        "That golden one should be saved for someone special. And that cats just too new. They may be planning on using it sometime," Foxy shrugged and I nodded in agreement.
         'Someone special? What does that mean...?'
         "Ah yes. Well then I suppose we're all set. All we need now is the.. Main attraction," his head turned to me, "So, Lilith. How do you suppose we're doing on that?" I shrugged.
         "Ahh, what was it you once said to me? We'll see. That was it, wasn't it?" I smirked.
        Chica giggled and I smiled at her, "Don't you guys have shows to do or something..?" I pointed to the stage.
        "Ah, yes. I believe we do. We'll see you tonight," Freddy held up his paw and waved as they walked back onstage. I could hear the children cheering from here. If only they knew that their three 'friends' -as Freddy just called them- were back here plotting to kill someone.
        I snickered at my thoughts and Foxy laughed at me. "Somethin' funny, lass?" He poked me in the side.
        I swerved to the side giggling, "Nope. Just thinking."
        "Oh, so ye are ticklish?"
        Foxy smirked and I shook my head frantically, "No!"
        "Oh I think you are," he stepped towards me.
        "No fair! I can't run!" I backed up on one foot until I hit the wall.
        Foxy closed in on me, "Aye. You're right. I'll wait until you're healed so that ye have a fair chance," I grinned at him.
         "Oh thank you Foxy, you're so kind."
        He picked me up and walked out of the room, "Where to now?" He stood outside the doorframe.
        "I'm actually kinda hungry. My money's downstairs in my bag though," Foxy head off down the hall until we heard Goldie behind us.       

         "Already got it," we turned and he was holding up my bag.
         "Thanks, Goldie!" He threw me the bag and I caught it, "Aren't you going to join us?" We walked down towards him.
        "Are you two asking me out?" He smirked and I laughed.
         "Nope, we're saying 'c'mon get your ass out here and come eat food with us because that's what friends do'. So. Lets go," I grinned at him.
         "Pity. Ok let's go. As you would say. 'To the dining areaaaaaaa!"" He chuckled and I laughed.
        I punched his arm in a playful way, "I do not sound like that!"
        "Ye kinda do, lass," Foxy interrupted.
        "Foxy! I thought you were on my side!"
        He shrugged, "I'm on me own side," he grinned, "and that's always the winning side."
        "We'll just see about that," I narrowed my eyes at him and then turned to Goldie, "and you. Just know that someday you may be in a tough situation and I may be the only one able to get you out of it. Then we'll see if I sound like that," I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed.
        I giggled too. I don't seem like a very threatening person. Foxy chuckled, "I suppose we're all a wee bit childish," I nodded.
         "Yep!" When we got closer Foxy set me on the ground and I wrapped my arms around his and Goldies shoulders for support as we hopped to a spot.
        We sat down at a three person table a few feet away from the stage. I waved to the three on stage and smiled childishly. I thought I heard Chica giggle but I could be imagining things.