34 - seperate ways

Start from the beginning

"Stay away from me." he hissed, looking down at me. "I do not ever want to see you again. You and me are done. I hope you are happy now, breaking me. I want you to stay away from Gina, Luke, David. Hell, I even want you to stay away from Hannah. She may have been a bitch, but she never played with me or my feelings like you did." He seethed and I knew he was right. I am a horrible person.

I felt myself breaking apart, there was no way for me to tell him how things actually went. He would not let me explain. He was done with me and I understood him completely.

I leaned myself against the cold wall, hiding my face into my knees, which were pressed against my chest, while I was crying into my arms. I felt myself breaking more and more, knowing I've lost the love of my life.

He hated me.

"Don't ever try to contact me again, I'll bring you your stuff downstairs and you can do whatever you want with mine. Burn it, throw it away, I don't ever want to see you again. I'm done with you, for good." he whispered and I knew he was trying hard not to break in front of Elliot. "You're disgusting." he said and with that, I heard his footsteps distancing him from myself and I was alone now.

"Millie, Millie, Millie." I heard Elliot's voice. "Look at that mess you made. Have you really thought I'd let you go like this? Have you really thought," I felt him come closer and suddenly he yanked me by my hair, pulling my head up to look at him, "you'd see the last of me?" His eyes were filled with hatred and I knew I was in danger.

"Elliot, you're hurting me." I cried and tried to pull his hand away from my hair, gripping his wrist, but he took my hand with his free one and yanked it away, pulling me up completely by my hair. I was crying out in pain, a proper headache already starting to form.

"I don't fucking care, you hurt me, too, Angel. You hurt me a lot, leaving me without a word. You know I love you and I will not let you go that easily." He spat and looked at me. "We're leaving. Now." he demanded and pulled me by my wrist to a taxi, which I told my address.

"Everything okay, love?" The taxi driver looked at his mirror, eyeing me worriedly. "She's good." Elliot answered for me, gripping my thigh harshly. "I did not ask you, did I mate?" the taxi driver shot back and looked at me again. "You alright, love?" he asked again and I just nodded, avoiding his eyes. "I'm good, thanks." I mumbled, feeling Elliot's stare on me, telling me to better shut up. The taxi driver didn't believe me, but did not ask any further questions. When we arrived at my apartment, Elliot paid the driver and I saw him looking at me again. I just fake smiled at him and left the cab.

When we entered the front door, I felt a sharp pain on my cheek, making me look up in confusion. "What was that?" Elliot asked, his hand still raised, after he slapped me. "What?" I asked, holding me cheek, starting to cry again. "Were you flirting with him?" Elliot furrowed his eyebrows and I knew what was about to come. I lived with him for two years and he was always jealous about every little thing. He was so fast to lose his temper.

"I was not, he asked me if I was alright and I answered, for fucks sake." I defended myself, quickly walking forward to my apartment door and unlocking it.

"Do not fucking talk back to me like that." Elliot pushed me out of his way and aggressively slipped his shoes of, kicking them somewhere on the floor. "Not even here for half an hour with you and you're already pissing me off." He mumbled and plopped down on the couch. Everything was still a mess from the pre games.

"Why are you here then?" I asked, biting my lip instantly at my stupid comment. He turned around and I knew I fucked up big time.

"Because," he got up and walked to me, "I wanted to know where you are? I love you Millie, I do not let things go I love. I fight for those things and I don't run away like a pathetic little bitch, like you are one. Still so stupid and disgusting." He spat, eyeing me from head to toe, while I was looking at the ground.