23 - unwelcomed meeting

Millie

Fucking Harry makes me drive his fucking car. It's not like I've never driven a car before, my car was just way smaller and easier and his car was big as fuck and fast and everything was the other way round.

But I made it. Through loads of honks and someone screaming at me for accidentally driving on the right side, I finally made it home. I got out of the car, slamming the door shut and locked the car. I arrived on my floor, walking towards my apartment.

Did my neighbour get a new door mat?

I looked forward and stopped my movements. Why was a guy standing in front of my door? What the actual fuck?
He noticed me staring and lifted his eyebrows in confusion.

"Uhm.. hello?" I asked confusingly.
"Hey.." he replied, confused as well.
"Is Harry not home?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nope, had to work. But why would he be in my apartment?" I shot and he just chuckles. "This is Harry's apartment." He stated which made me look around. "No?... Oh my," I slapped my hand on my forehead, without noticing, I really walked onto Harry's floor. "I didn't really pay attention. But he's not here, sorry." I tell the guy and without waiting for his answer, I turn my back and started to walk off again.

"Hey." he shouts and I turn around again. "Aren't you Millie?" he asks and I nodded. "Yes.. do we know each other?" I was already annoyed by him. "We met on the party last weekend. Can't you remember? Charlie." he introduced himself again and started walking towards me. "Oh, I remember. Nice to meet you again." It wasn't even nice to meet him again. He seemed like a cocky douche to be honest. And he seemed way older than Harry and his friends.
"It's nice to meet you too, again. Sorry for being blunt, but you are fucking beautiful." He grinned and I silently rolled my eyes in response. "I'm leaving now." I shot, but he was fast to walk in front of me, making me taking steps back, until I felt the cold wall against my back.
"What the fuck?" What was he doing? I was getting a bit nervous and my anxiety kicked in a little.
"You know, when someone makes you a compliment, you usually say thank you. It's rude not to thank someone." He smirked, but not the charming and sexy smirk Harry had. It was a evil smirk.
"Fuck off, Charlie. Get the fuck away from me." I sternly said but he just laughed. What was humorous about this situation? He was way taller than me and his shoulders were broad, just like his chest. He must do some fitness.
"Millie, Millie, Millie." He smiled, standing right in front of me, tucking my hair behind me ear. "Oh my fucking God, what are you actually doing right now? What do you even have to do with Harry and his friends? You look like 30." I was never one to bite my tongue and let guys do what they want.

Fucking douchebag thinks I'm scared.

"Mhh, 32 to be exact." he winked. "Old enough for you to call me daddy, baby." his voice got low and deep, he wanted to intimidate me.
"Dis-gus-ting." I glared at him.

"Come on," his hand gripped my waist as he was standing right in front of me, "let's have a little fun. Harry doesn't need to know." he offered and I just laughed. "I wouldn't even touch you if you were the last man standing." and with that I pulled my knee up and kicked him right in his balls. He let out a loud groan and cupped his private parts.

"You little cunt." he insulted me and took a few steps back, hunching over in pain and throwing random insults at me, which didn't bothered me in the slightest.

"Think next time before you start harassing a lady, you fucking pathetic dipshit." I spat and he glared at me, stomped his feet in pain and started walking towards me again.
"You little slut, think you can play me huh? I'll show you some manners." he pinned me against the wall, but living for years with my brother, I knew how to fight men who were a lot taller and stronger.