𝟏𝟏. 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

A growling made both of us turn around and immediately we froze. Behind us was a creature, not human at all, with bright red eyes, just staring directly at us and I knew exactly what it was.

The Alpha.

My eyes locked with the Alpha's Crimson red eyes, both of us having some sort of stare-off. This thing had turned my very innocent brother into itself and now it was after us, killing innocent people.

Jackson grabbed my arm and pulled me down, making me hide behind a shelf like him. I hadn't even realized that I'd been holding my brother, so I let out my breath, watching Jackson who looked scared shitless. His hand was still grasping mine very tightly as he leaned out slowly and looked, trying to see if the Alpha was still there. I was just as scared as him, but different from, I actually knew that it was while he didn't. I pulled Jackson in when I heard the roar of the Alpha.

His eyes met mine and glanced down at our hands, but none of us actually made a move to move our hands as we, in some sort of way, supported each other. We both gasped as a movies feel from different shelves, some falling from ours as well. "Jump!" Jackson yelled as the Alpha tipped over one shelf which caused every other shelf to fall over. We both jumped, but the shelf fell on top of us both, our hands still intertwined.

Both of us were struggling to get our legs free so that we could escape from here before the Alpha killed us like he'd killed the employee here before. Jackson froze and squeezed my hand as we held the Alpha's heavy breathing right over us. My own breathing was getting heavy and a panic attack wouldn't even surprise me, but I needed to stay strong and not have a panic attack while a crazed Alpha stood over me, the power to end both our lives in his hands.

"Leave him alone!" I screamed at the Alpha as he leaned down and gently ran his claws down Jackson's neck. The Alpha's red eyes landed on me and Jackson looked at me with wide eyes as the Alpha leaned down and moved my black hair from my face. My breathing became even heavily and I squeezed my eyes shut, trying not to cry right now. Suddenly, I heard a window smashing and a scream reached my eyes. I peeled open my eyes and saw Jackson looking at me with widened eyes, the emotion clear in them. I nodded, letting him know I was okay.

^^^^

I sighed as I sat in an ambulance and looked over at the ambulance opposite me where Lydia was sitting and Jackson was standing in front of her. Why Lydia was getting so much attention, I don't know. All the girl did was see him run out the window, not big deal. Jackson and I were the ones actually in there with that hideous creature.

I saw Sheriff Stilinski's cruiser pulled up and sighed in relief. Stiles was probably with his father and right now, all I wanted to do was just hug someone; anyone.

"Why the hell can't I just go home?!" I heard Jackson yell, snapping me out of my own thoughts.

"I hear ya, but EMT says you hit your head pretty hard. They just wanna make sure you don't have concussion." Sheriff Stilinski told Jackson, remaining calm the entire time.

That got Jackson really worked up. "What part of 'I'm fine' are you having a problem grasping? Okay, I wanna go home!"

"And I understand that..."

"No, you don't understand!" Jackson yelled at the Sheriff. "Which kinda blows my mind since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum wedge rent-a-cop like you! Okay, now I wanna go home!" He basically screamed the Sheriff in the face.

"Woah, woah, is that a dead body?!" I heard Stiles' familiar voice yell fascinated, his eyes on the body that was currently being rolled out of the video store.