Chapter 8

Meet fifty shades ...

Chapter 8

I pat Anastasia gently on the back and hand her the orange juice, trying very hard to rid myself of the erotic images in my mind.

I don’t know how or why, but I want Anastasia all the time. There’s this electrical current between us again and I really feel like fucking her again, right here on the kitchen floor.

But since we didn’t really get a chance to talk yesterday I feel I should make sure that she actually wants to stay. I really hope she’ll stay until tomorrow, I really like having her here with me.What the fuck is going on, why am I so intent on having her here. She’s just supposed to be my sub for fucks sake.

Unfortunately she tells me that she want to go home tonight, which I really don’t understand. She says she’ll need clean clothes, but we can just buy that here for fucks sake. I don’t get it. I guess I’ll just drive her home this afternoon and then I could stay in Portland till the graduation ceremony is finished and then hope that Anastasia will have agreed to be my sub then. I really don’t feel like going back to Seattle after driving her home, I can’t imagine being that far away from her. I’m really glad that she’s moving to Seattle next weekend. Hopefully I can have a little fun with her next weekend when she’s moved here.

I fervently try to get her to eat something, but she’s very reluctant to actually eat anything, which pisses me of. In turn she asks me what it is with me and food, and I’m so not going there. I’m not intending on telling her anything about myself. Well, favourite music and stuff like that is fine, but nothing about my childhood with the crack whore or anything like that. Finally she manages to eat something and I relax a little more. I sit and wait for her to finish and imagine all the things I want to do before I drive her home later, but even though my imagination is running wild, I know I should take it slow and just continue with the basic training I had in mind – oral skills.

“You cooked, I’ll clear.” This is not my usual style and I honestly don’t know what made me do it. There’s just something about Anastasia that makes me do things I would have never done otherwise.

“That’s very democratic.”

“Yes. Not my usual style. After I’ve done this, we’ll take a bath.”

“Oh, okay.” Anastasia looks both surprised and turned on when I say this, because she knows that the basic training will continue. I can feel myself harden just at the thought.

We are dragged out of our erotic thoughts when her phone rings. It better not be the photographer fucker.

She answers her phone and walks over to the glass wall. I can’t make out who she’s talking to and I can feel my temper rising, but when I hear her say “Kate” I relax a little. Miss Kavanagh is obviously trying to drag out information about our night, but to my satisfaction, Anastasia is not saying anything. She’s obviously taking the NDA seriously. But when she finishes her call with the apparently still tenacious Miss Kavanagh, she looks at me a little wary.

“The NDA, does it cover everything?”

“Why?”

“Well, I have a few questions, you know, about sex. And I’d like to ask Kate.” Oh no you don’t baby, I’ll answer your questions.

“You can ask me.”

“Christian, with all due respect…” What baby, trust me I know A LOT about sex.

“It’s just about mechanics. I won’t mention the Red Room of Pain.”What the fuck! This does not bode well for my chances of getting Anastasia to sign the contract to be my sub if that’s her name for my playroom.