Chapter 6

Meet fifty ...

Chapter 6

Anastasia walks in to the playroom and starts to walk around observing everything in the room. She looks lost in thought and I observe her intently. It is so extremely distracting having her in my playroom, my cock is starting to get hard and I start imagining her against my wooden cross, shackled to the bed, bent over my whipping bench. I really have to stop these thoughts and focus on Anastasia and whether she is getting ready to run or not.

She walks around my playroom looking at everything and ends up by the whips and riding crops. She touches the flogger with curiosity.

“It’s called a flogger.”

She doesn’t respond just looks around like she’s a little in shock. I can barely stand it, I’m fucking scared she’s going to run, but she is giving nothing away. I can’t really read her facial expression, but I really need to know how this is going to end.

“Say something.”

“Do you do this to people or do they do it to you?” Oh thank god, she’s not telling me what a fucked up bastard I am.

“People? I do this to women who want me to.”

“If you have willing volunteers, why am I here?”

“Because I want to do this with you, very much.” More than you know, baby.

“Oh.”

“You’re a sadist?” Oh no baby, we’re not going there.

“I’m a Dominant.”

“What does that mean?” Oh you really are an innocent Miss Steele. What I could do to you.

“It means I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me, in all things.”

“Why would I do that?”

“To please me.” “In very simple terms, I want you to want to please me”

“How do I do that?

“I have rules, and I want you to comply with them. They are for your benefit and for my pleasure. If you follow these rules to my satisfaction, I shall reward you. If you don’t, I shall punish you, and you will learn.”

“And where does all this fit in?”

“It’s all part of the incentive package. Both reward and punishment.”

“So you’ll get your kicks by exerting your will over me?”

“It’s about gaining your trust and your respect, so you’ll let me exert my will over you. I will gain a great deal of pleasure, joy even, in your submission. The more you submit, the greater my joy – it’s a very simple equation.” Fuck this is too much. Anastasia is just standing there quietly asking question and I cannot stop imagining her naked and cuffed with her on her knees sucking my cock.

“Okay, and what do I get out of this?” What do you expect, baby?

“Me” Okay, this is getting too much, I need to get her out of here before I just fuck her.

“You’re not giving anything away, Anastasia. Let’s go back downstairs where I can concentrate better. It’s very distracting having you in here.”

I hold my hand out to Anastasia but she just looks doubtful, I fear that she’s afraid that I’m going to hurt her.

“I’m not going to hurt you, Anastasia.” At least not until you sign the contract. Then we can start to play.