Chapter 7

Meet fifty ...

Chapter 7

Mine. She is mine.

I get this sudden feeling of proprietorship-of possessiveness. I've been the first to have all her pleasure. I've been her first and I'll be her last. Don't get ahead of yourself, Grey. She's just going to be your sub, remember. She's going to leave at some point.

I pull out of her and she winces.

"Did I hurt you?"

She raises her eyebrows at me.

"The irony is not lost on me. Seriously, are you okay?"

She looks at me in awe and smiles like she doesn't know what to say, and stretches out on the bed. Then she bites her lip. Oh, that lip. Now I can really attest to how delicious it is. 

"You're biting your lip, and you haven't answered me?"

"I'd like to do that again" Thank fuck - and do it again we will Miss Steele. I have not had enough of you yet. 

“Would you now, Miss Steele? Demanding little thing, aren’t you? Turn on your front”

She blinks at me and then turns around. Oh, that beautiful skin and that ass. I am going to claim that as well, some day.

“You really have the most beautiful skin.” I feel I still need to reassure her and talk some sweet words to her, even though she did just tell me that she wants to do it again. I lie across her and kiss her neck and can feel myself harden again. She really is the most extraordinary amazing girl.

“Why are you wearing your shirt?” she asks me, I don’t want to tell her that I don’t like to be touched and even less why I don’t like it. I take my shirt of, because now she can’t touch me, while she is on her front. I still feel a little uneasy that she is not restrained and I’m naked next to her. She moans slightly when I lie back down without my shirt on and her breathing accelerates as I kiss her on her neck.

“So you want me to fuck you again?” I continue to kiss her neck while my hand explores her back, waist and over her hip and down her legs. I push her knee up so I can position myself behind her; I know this position will allow me to go deeper and she will feel all of me. I love fucking from behind, partly because the sub can’t touch me and I love the deep feeling.

“I’m going to take you from behind, Anastasia.”

I explore her body a little more before I move my hand up to her hair and pull it together in my hand and pull a little. It’s time to show her that I have the power over her, first lesson in the Dom/sub relationship.

“You are mine. Only mine. Don’t forget it.” I start massaging her clitoris and kissing her lightly and nuzzle her behind her ear, I love that spot; so soft and I can smell her intoxicating scent. Reflexively Anastasia starts moving her hips in time with my massaging.

“Keep still” I say, I need her to absorb all the pleasure. Yet another demonstration of the Dom/sub relationship, I decide what she is allowed to do and not do. Slowly I put my thumb inside her and rotate it to the front wall of her vagina whilst massaging her clitoris; her breath hitches and her heart is pounding against her chest and I can feel her slightly clenching around me. She’s moaning slightly trying to absorb all the pleasure I give her.

“You like this?” She moans a little more and I take that as I positive answer. She is so incredibly wet again already, it’s almost too much for me to handle, I really need to fuck her.