Life

Aph
Today is going to be a perfect day. I hope. I walk to school and this kid walks up to me. "Hi"I said. "Um can you hold this. "He can me a backpack. I nodded and then he ran. I just stood there. "Hey you"a teacher yelled. "Yes "I said. "May I see what's inside this backpack. "He asked. "Sure. But it's not mine. This kid asked me to hold "I told him.
Aaron
I got out of bed and made breakfast for my sister.Ash. I can't wait for her to grow up and leave this place. I won't be able to leave once I'm old enough. I have to wait for Ash. I make her breakfast wait until she leaves and then walk to school. Once I get there I see this girl getting yelled at by a teacher. I walked up to her. "You ok"I asked. "No. This get made me hold this backpack and it had some stuff in it. And I'm getting blamed. Now I have to pay them a lot of money. I don't even have ten dollars. "She cried. I started to think of a way I could help. "Do you have a job. "I asked. "No. I get paid by my parents. But they will never give me that much money"she cried. "Are you a good cook. Can you be a waiter. "I asked. She looked at me. "What"she said. I laughed.
"You need money "I asked.
She nodded
"Then meet me here right after school"
I said.

What did I get myself in to