Plan

Aph
"So you have work"Kaitlynn asked. I nodded. "Well at least you won't get into trouble. "She said. "What does the guy look like "she asked. "It's the guy from the news last week. The one who almost killed two more people "I said. "Him. He's cute"she said. I shrugged my shoulders. "You miss Garroth don't you"she said. I nodded. "Hmm. I have an idea"she said. I looked at her confused. "Ok. "I said. "Use this kid. To get Garroth jealous. And then dump the guy and go back to Aaron "Kaitlynn said. I thought about that. "Hmm. Maybe I could do that"I smiled. She smiled to. "I guess I could try. But won't that hurt his feelings  or something "I said. "Nah. He has already had a terrible life. This will be like a bee sting for him"she paused."I bet that wouldn't even hurt him"she said. I looked at her. "What"she asked. I shook my head. "I try it. I doubt it will work. But it's good to always try"I said. "Good. Now since you have work tomorrow. I'll go. See you at school to"she said leaving. After an hour I went to bed. "It's not gonna hurt him. Right"I thought.

Aaron
Sunday night. Not a good night. Ever. And I mean ever. I have to make sure my sister is locked in my room. My. My dad has a key to her room. Not mine. On Sunday. He has bunnies come over and they drink. All they do is drink. I lock my sister in my room. Cause I don't want to see what happens. I don't. I sit in the closet. I just sit there. I'm quiet. I don't move. I already had something to eat. So I'm good. Let's hope they don't fine my hiding spot. Just as I thought that. The closest door opened. And it was my dad. He grabbed me and I blacked out 20 minutes later.
What a night.