"GAME OVER?" - CHAPTER 3

Start from the beginning

"Naw," she answered before she took a sip out of his cup because she didn't feel like getting up to her a cup. "I started this new thing where I'm closed on Sunday's."

Truth shook his head but Kandi cut him off quick. "I know, I need to be open cause there's money to always be made, but a bitch be needing a break."

"K, you could probably be making a thousand or more right now instead of talking to my ass." he explained. "You know how many of these hood rat bitches wanna make sure they look right twenty-four seven so that they can catch an eye of a baller to take care of them for the rest of their life?"

Kandi waved him off as she picked up her knife, cutting up a piece of her french toast. "I know, but still I'm good. The business is cool and I'm not in no financial trouble."

The house phone started ringing and Truth looked at Kandi who looked like she wasn't getting up.

"You ain't gonna get that?" he said, pointing to the house phone.

"Boy, do you not see me eating?" Kandi replied. "That's why I got the answering machine to get the calls I miss."

"A'ight keep talking slick, K." he said, nodding his head. " 'Cause I got something for that ass."

Kandi rolled her eyes and kept eating.

The phone stopped ringing and they could hear some type of shuffling of papers before a out of breath man voice came through the answering machine.

"Hi. I'm calling for a Mr. Truth Shakur, I am James Payne your probation officer."

"Da fuck?" Truth snapped, wondering how he got Kandi number but remembered he decide to give'em hers rather than his moms.

"Mr. Shakur you do have a appointment today with me a two please do not miss it."

Truth blocked him out for a minutes as he started saying the address to the probation place, but he listened when the next words came out his mouth.

"Or I'll have to revoke your probation and put a warrant out for your arrest, I hope to see you soon, Goodbye."

"Fuck," Truth said, as he ran his hand roughly down his face. It wasn't even a week and they wanted to check up on a nigga, he thought.

Kandi stopped eating as she looked over at a now stressed and slightly pissed of Truth.

"Yo, what time is it?" he asked, hurrying to eat the rest of his food.

"It just hit twelve o' clock." she answered looking at her microwave reading the time off it.

"A'ight, I got enough time." he said with a mouth fill of food and swallowed it before he asked his next question. "Can you drive me there?"

"Sure." she agreed.

They hurried and got ready, both of them taking a quick shower.

Truth slipped on the new Last Kings shirt he got, with a dark of true Reilgion jeans, Jordan's, and a diamond cross around his neck.

He walked out his room and waited to Kandi at the bottom of the staircase.

"Truth, hurry up!" she screamed out as she walked our her door not knowing Truth been ready.

"I been ready, baby girl. I was waiting on your slow ass." he stated, chuckling.

Kandi walked down stairs with her Shavonne DeAnn yellow and black high low dress, Zigi NY knee high lace up Timberland sense boots, her black Céline luggage tote handbag, and her hair left out in curls wit' a feather bang.