øne

Tyler's pov//

*alarm clock rings*

Ugh, another day in this hell hole.

I got up, brushed my teeth, took a quick shower and then walked over to my dresser to pick out an outfit for school today.

I put on a black shirt with a floral design on it, some skinny jeans, black vans and a pink flower crown.

Never mind about the flower crown, I get made fun of enough at school so why give them something else to make fun of?

I walked downstairs and grabbed a bagel, some cream cheese from the fridge, and a butter knife.

As I was doing so, my mom walked downstairs and kissed me on the cheek (which she always does when she's leaving for work) and then she head out the door.

My bagel was stale and I'm pretty sure the cream cheese was expired but oh well.

I went back upstairs to grab my backpack and my earbuds.

As I was walking back downstairs I nearly tripped over my dog which was lying on one of the steps.

I finally made it outside and started walking to school.

I plugged my earbuds into my phone and went onto Spotify and pressed the "shuffle" button on my playlist.

The first song to come on was Sugar we're going down by Fall Out Boy (Fall Out Boy is love, Fall Out Boy is life).

As I was walking on the sidewalk, a black Camaro began to slow down beside me.

Great. I knew exactly who it was, Joshua dun and his gang of adolescent boys.

Josh rolled down his window and spat at me while his other friends recorded and laughed.

He then sped up and drove away towards school.

I finally arrived at school.

I walked straight over to my locker, opened it up, grabbed most of my books from in there and walked over to class.

History, to be exact. And guess who's in it! It's the infamous, Joshua dun.

"Tyler, you're late! If you're late one more time this week, you're getting a detention!" yelled the teacher.

I don't even bother pretending to be sorry for being late, I'm over it. I'm over caring.

I sat in my usual seat which is right in front of Josh's.

Usually I would feel him kicking at the back of my chair but not today, not yet.

Instead, he threw paper balls at me. Occasionally, spit balls.

"How come you haven't killed yourself yet? You really should," said Josh with a smirk on his face.

I ignored Josh's comments for the entire class trying to pretend like they didn't hurt me. But believe me, they did.

Class was finally over and it was time for lunch.

School lunch usually sucks so usually just walk over to the bleachers and hang out there till lunch is over.

I like being on the bleachers because I'm usually by myself. At Least for the most part.

I began to write a couple of lyrics down in my notebook and once I finished I began to draw.

As I heard the school bell ring, I began to walk towards my art class.

That is, until I was pulled into the boys bathroom.

I knew exactly who it was that pulled me in, and what he wanted to do.

I was pulled into the boys bathroom by Josh as one of the members of his group locked the bathroom door.

I believe his name's Brendon.

I was kicked, shoved, slapped, punched and spat on for a whole 5 minutes.

When Josh and his group were done with their weekly beating, they all ran out of the bathroom and went to their classes.

I laid on the floor helpless and alone.

AN//
------------------------------------------------------
Okay guys, so this is my very first joshler fanfic and I hope you like it!
Make sure to comment because I'd love to hear what you think about the story. Thanks!💕

Stay street. Stay alive |-/