nine - his curiousity

WARNING: UNEDITED *BEWARE OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS*

"Wait a minute? Purple what?" April rubbed her tired eyes and questioned Jimin confusedly as he immediately jumped at her with questions concerning her eyes which apparently turned purple. He was crazy. 

"Yes. I'm sure of it." Jimin replied while ruffling his already messy mop of unwashed hair. A sudden rush of adrenaline had him pacing around the bedroom as April sat still, her eyebrows furrowed together. Crazy.

"Jimin, why am I even here?" April crossed her arms against her chest, urgency and fear evident in her tone. "I need to go. My mom is probably looking for me." April stood up, puzzled and eager to get away from the boy who she thought was not in his right mind.

"Wait," Jimin pleaded as he swiftly grasped her wrist, forcing his desperate gaze upon her fearful eyes. For once, the the empty void which consumed him was being filled with this newfound curiosity. He wanted to know, who this April kid was and the extent to the truth of his mother's words. He wasn't going to let her leave without gaining something.

"Your eyes.....my mom.......I just want to get away from here. I just want to get out of this stupid marriage. I just want to be happy for once." Jimin's voice cracked. 

April sighed heavily, allowing her eyelids to close in order to relax her racing heartbeat. She pressed her hands together and allowed her forehead to rest on her thumbs. April didn't understand why she always witnessed Jimin in his most fragile state. But perhaps, she thought, there was a reason for this.

"Jimin...I have a plan."