Flowers For Mother

I do not own this picture, it belongs to it's respectful owner.

Blueberry's stats are a mix between Papyrus's and Frisk's. Normally, his stats would mirror Papyrus's perfectly.

This is a mix between Undertale, Underfell, and FlowerFell for this chapter. I wanted to give Toriel time to develop in this chapter, and for her and Blueberry to have time together. So I mixed all those three AU's to give me time for that.

Having said that, this is not going as canon - for Undertale, Flowerfell or Underfell. Or at least, not fully like how they went. I may also go out of order on some events.

-Start Chapter-

Stepping into the new room, the doors closing behind him, he took in the new sights.

It was still dark, but a light lit up a section in the middle of the room. Walking closer to the light, he was able to hear soft crying.

'D-N-- W-R-Y BluEbErRY!' A ever changing voice called out to him in the back of his mind.

'Isn-- m- B-- -o -oo-l?' A lazy voice laughed soon after.

It made him feel like he was going insane, he's just hoping that it is his memories coming back and it is not all in his head. 'Blueberry?' He pouted, did he look like a blueberry or was the person behind the voice talking about a blueberry? No, it sounded like it was his name, it was familiar but still felt so wrong and right at the same time. 'What a...unique name I have then.'

A little golden flower Monster was in the ground crying, leaves over it's little face. It's petals were torn and it looked like it had just been in a fight, and lost more then once.

"Hello!" The flower jerked up with a gasp, tear marks on it's little face. "You look hurt, do you need assistance?" Blueberry couldn't help but asked concerned.

"W-What?!" The flower then tried to growl, trying to look threatening. "W-Who are you?! I-If you don't leave me alone I'll-I'll-!"

"Please calm down!" Blueberry raised his hands in a calming manner. "I am Blueberry...I think." He muttered the last part to himself before going on in a louder voice. "I just wanted to see if you needed any help."

"Help?!" The Flower's voice was like a child's, and with the way it was trying to look like a big bad Monster made it look like one as well. "Who are you trying to fool?! I'm not some little boy that can be tricked like this!"

And before Blueberry could say a thing, the flower forced his SOUL out in the open. Both gasped, not expecting a Red right-side human SOUL to come out of the skeleton Monster's chest. 'The Voice was telling the truth...' Blueberry reached out, but stopping just before he could touch the bright SOUL. 'The red human SOUL of Determination!'

"W-How!?"The Flower gasped, and then quickly hit CHECK to see just what was going on.

Blueberry?

LV: 1

HP: 12/20

MPP: 680/680 - Not Usable

AT: 20

DF: 20

EXP: 0

- A lost skeleton Monster with a human SOUL for reasons unknown, is looking for someone important.

- Wants to know if you are okay and need any help? You look hurt.

[EFF: ?????] [FACT: ErORR]