"Woah, that's blood!" She screamed with nervous sarcasm, grabbing his arm to support him.

Walking to the nurse in silence the girl finally spoke up.

"A lot more than my fight happened at that dome huh?" She whispered.

Nodding in response he sighed upon seeing the sign for the nurse. She clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Tch, for a hero, you keep a lot of secrets." She chuckled.

Walking into the office, she helped the hero onto the bed. Sitting herself on the nearby chair, he had finally spoke up, catching her attention.

"Heroes... will sacrifice a lot to keep their loved ones safe." He stated.

Her eyes widened at his comment. It was the first time someone had talked about heroes in a way that didn't anger her. Puppy ears appeared on her head again, catching the teachers eye.

"ooh, is that new?" He asked, changing the subject.

She growled in response but was stopped when the nurse walked in.

"Hi sweetie, how've you been?" She asked sweetly while tending to All Might.

"Same as always, do you mind if I tag along with you while you're working?" She asked.

The nurse turned back to her confused.

"Don't you want to see heroes in action? I don't mind but my job seems a little boring." She sheepishly replied.

Hikari only laughed in response "You're Recovery Girl! I remember going through your files once. It's pretty cool having a quirk like yours, it makes it impossible for you to hurt anyone with it!" The girl awkwardly smiled, rubbing her wrist.

The nurse giggled at her enthusiasm. Sighing she gave in to her request.

"Plus your the only teacher I trust most here.." She added, earning a gasp from All Might.

"Hmm, all right. That's very sweet of you to say. I'll let you tag along. We'll be visiting a preschool tomorrow to check on the children who just developed their quirks."

Hikari's face dropped at her words. Children? The screaming, wining, the mess, the missing teeth-

"Hikari," Recovery Girl said, interrupting her thoughts.

She glanced up, unaware that she zoned out.

"You'll be fine." She finishes, grinning.

Sighing in relief Hikari stayed for the the rest of the time. She sat on the comfy chair across from them. Her eyes started to feel weary after talking with them and she soon fell asleep.

"She's strong isn't she?"

He sighed, knowing what the nurse meant.

"I don't know how she keeps that all bottled up"

⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱