Chapter 2 - Filming and chemistry

Jack's PoV
Charli is so preety.
Why hasn't Conor ever introduced me to her?
Does he like her?
Does she like me?
I don't know but I just need to ask cool.

Charli's PoV
Jack seems nice so far and he's getting along with the boys. He obviously has met
them before Charli. Don't be stupid.

I decide to start a vlog and show the camera all the boys then walk up behind josh and scare him. He's the best. I put my camera away to talk to the lads.

"Okay" I clearly stated grasping the boys attention, "do you want to film the explain this challenge?"
"YEHHHH!!" They all simultaneously agreed.
"Ok where you wanna film?" I said.
They all burst out in pairs exploring my house.

Mumbles filled the entirety until josh shouted "CHARLI WHAT ABOUT IN HERE?"

"THE ROOM WITH THE CURVED SOFA IN, TOP FLOOR?" I screamed back.

"YEH" he replied as I hastily ran up the stairs.

The remaining boys started to figure out where we were filming and all sat down on the sofa, panting for their lungs to be filled again.

"Ok lads,im really sorry to annoy you after you all just ran around my house but can someone come and grab my lights for me because I will the camera and tripod. Will be easier in 1 trip" I explained.

Jack got up and followed me to my guest room since I normally film in there.
*guest room is top picture*

"Really nice house you got chaz" Jack said out of the blue.
"Thanks Hun, I try my best" we both chuckled.
We both bent down to unplug the lights and our hands touched.

Jack's pov
When Our hands touched I felt a connection.
A good one.
As we steadily stood up our eyes were linked together and couldn't separate.

I broke the ice and stated,
"Charli, I don't want to freak you out but I really like you"

Thier was silence for a moment.
Not even the boys upstairs talked.

Until she said,
"Same here, but what way?"

"You will have to find out for yourself" he said back with a wink.

Charli's PoV
Playing hard to get are we? Cheeky.

We get back upstairs and Conor raises his eyebrows at Jack but then fake coughs at me. I pretend i didn't see him and plug in my lights and set up my tripod and camera.

"You guys want the wifi?" They all nodded back to me so I went alone this time.

When I came back the boys were laughing and joking about (picture above) but then started to morphe back to normal

When I came back the boys were laughing and joking about (picture above) but then started to morphe back to normal. They all took the wifi and waited for me to start the video.

"Hey everybody, it me again! Today I have a collab for you and it's with the amazing:
Josh *waves*
Caspar *screams hi*
Joe *waves and pulls Derpy face*
Meeeee!
Jack *says hi and hugs onto my shoulder*
Conor *says exaggerated hello*
And that one *everyone laughs*
Okay I meant Mikey. But anyway today we are filming the 'explain this challenge' and since Joe made it he can tell you how to play...(Joe explains)
So let's get onnnn with the video!!"

The funniest phone that we looked through was Josh's. He had everything on there - funny selfies, pictures of everyone else. Just generally a funny gallery.

"So that's it for today's video I will put links to all these gorgeous people's channels on the screen now and in the bar beloooow, so make sure to give this video a big, fat thumbs up! Comment what you want to see more of and make sure you are subscribed to see more!"

And at the same time we all say,
"PEACE OUTTTT!"

Jack's PoV
After we had finished filming Charli's video we went downstairs and she started to vlog. Consequently, I jump scared her and then hugged her around her shoulders and then she put her hand on my arm.
I think she likes me. 
But anyway I walked off and winked at her at went to Conor and told him, he started tormenting me about out my 'little crush'.

We then went to film mine, Conor's, joes, caspars and Josh's video in the same room as Charli's. But my god was it hot in that room since it was top floor. It cooled down as we had every single window open. So nearer to the end so we weren't as drained.

*5 filmed videos later*

All the boys stayed over for a beer and chatted. The chemistry between me and charli is bubbling.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

So guys I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and I worked really hard on it so plz share with your friends. If you want to be in the story plz comment-

-your name
-what you look like
-personality
-who you want to date
(JACK IS MINE❤️😂)

Tysm for reading...
Charli xxx