Imagine #20

*Requested by Vicky_20045
Also disclaimer this is dirty, so if uncomfortable reading these of things, SKIP!!

You were currently watching movies with your boyfriend Cameron. He was never with you on a daily basis since he was so busy, but today he had time to hangout with you. Through out the past movie, Cameron had been shifting and moving very uncomfortably. 'What's up with him?' You thought. That's when you 'accidentally' dropped your phone between his legs. You gently brushed over him, picking up your phone when you heard him groan. "Babe, you okay?" you said very innocently. "You know I'm not okay Victoria." He said a little angrily, with lust in his eyes. You got very tense, as he hovered over you, but then got very relaxed and very seduced at the sudden action. He started kissing you, you doing the same. You were moving your hands through his hair. He then grabbed your waist very tightly. "Jump" he said. You did as he said, and wrapped your legs around his waist. He carried you to your bedroom, continuing on with the make out. He opened the bedroom door, walking in the room and laying you on your bed as gently as possible. He started kissing down your jaw, making you softly moan. But when he found your sweet spot, your moans were a bit louder. Satisfied, that he found your sweet spot, he started sucking on it, definitely going to leave a mark. While you were becoming a moaning mess, he started taking off your shirt and your sweatpants, leaving you in your underwear. He then started kissing your breasts, while his arms where behind your arms to unclasp your bra. When he unclasped it, he took your bra off. He then started to suck on your sensitive nub, while massaging your other breast. You then started to moan as loud as possible, that maybe your neighbors would hear you. Before he could go on to suck your other breast, you were taking off his shirt, that was then discarded somewhere in your room. He then resumed on pleasuring you. After a few seconds off pleasuring you, he started kissing from your breasts, down towards your panties. He started taking off your panties with his teeth, as slowly as possible to tease you. When he took it off, he started taking off his pants, with your help. Then he hovered you again, and kissed you and went down to your heat. He started teasing you by kissing your inner thighs lightly. Then, he kissed you one last time before entering you. "Ready?" He asked. You nodded slightly. Within seconds, he entered you and you gasped. He let you adjust to his size. When you were ready, he started thrusting into you. He was going at a rather fast pace, which made you start moaning like crazy.
Meanwhile......
Blake's POV
I was driving to my girl best friend's house, Victoria, to return her jacket to her that she left at my house when we were hanging out. I had pulled in her driveway, turned off the engine and jumped out the car. I walked up to her house to hear screams and shouts. I was confused at first. But then noticed her boyfriend's car. The first thought I had was that they were fighting, but then I heard, "Faster, C-Cameron!!! Ughhh!!!" I became jealous instantly. I've had feelings for her for several years, but never had the guts to confess until Cameron showed up and took her away from me. I was going to knock on her door, but the door cracked open. I walked in and walked upstairs to her bedroom, while the noises were getting louder the closer I was to her room. I got close to her door and the door saw cracked and the saw something that broke my heart.

Back to your POV
"Faster, C-Cameron!!! Ughhh!!!" You shouted, and he did as you told. In within minutes, you felt a knot in your stomach. "Cam, I'm cumming!!" you said. "Me too." He said out of breath. That's when you couldn't hold it anymore and you came, screaming. Cameron did the same. After both of you finished, he pulled out and laid next to you. "We should do this more often." "We should." You said as you wrapped your arms around his waist and fell asleep.

So I'm back!! Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but it's school fault. So I'm going to try to update today several times because I don't have school for the next 2 days because of Hurricane Matthew or Thomas. I don't know anymore so I now have more time to write. Okay bye. Adios!!