Imagine #27

"What the hell are you doing?" He shouted, as I got off my hidden lover. I tried covering him and I up with the sheets, nervous and proud for what I have just committed. Adultery, you can say. "Answer me!!!" He screamed, wanting answers. "You should know by now, babe. This would've never happened if you haven't done want you did. Now you know how I felt, when I caught you." I smirked, before getting dressed and sashaying out the room, out of his life.

Days before.....

You were coming back from a stressful day at work, wanting to go home, take a nice hot shower, and go straight to bed.

You stepped out of your car, locking the car, and getting ahold of your house keys. You stepped onto the porch opening the door and walked in once unlocking the door. You simply walked through the living room going upstairs, not registering the clothes on the couch. You walked upstairs, hearing noises. You were curious to what it was and found the sounds coming from your bedroom door. You started thinking negatively. Is he cheating on me? You thought, nervous. The door was creaked open, only slightly, just enough for you to see what was going on.

There he was, thrusting into another. You tried containing your tears and gasps, not wanting him knowing that you had caught him. You simply left the scene, taking your car keys and leaving, going to the nearest bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stumbled into the house, purse in one hand, bottle of wine in the other. You slumped down on the couch, tired from all the drinking. "Oh my god, babe. You're drunk." He said, concerned for you. "No shit, Sherlock." You sassed, saying the obvious. He scoffed before carrying you bridal style to your shared bedroom. He laid you on the bed, later feeling uncomfortable. He better have changed the sheets after his little company. You thought, angrily, not wanting to be laying on sheets, covered with cum of another woman's. You didn't say anything of want you had encountered, just simply wanting rest, though knowing that you would have a crazy hell of a hangover the next morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jason, you doing anything right now?" You said over he phone, currently at work on your break.

"Not really, why?"

"Is it okay if you do me a favor?" You smirked.

"Yeah, anything. What is it?"

"Cameron cheated on me last week, and as payback, I will cheat on him with you. Deal?"

"What's in on for me?"

"Anything you ask, I grant."

"You be my girlfriend."

"Accepted. Now I'll be home in 5 minutes, be there before me." You hung up, gathering everything before leaving to begin your mischievous plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Skip everything smutty (let your imagination run wild)

"What do you mean, Y/n?" He asked, completely clueless. "Don't start acting stupid with me, Cameron. You fucking cheated on me with some random bitch. And as payback, I did the same to you." He kept quiet, not knowing what to say. You scoffed, surprised as him being completely silent. You got up, got dressed as Jason did the same, before you took all your belongings, and left him there, not knowing if he was heartbroken, furious, or feeling regret from what he had caused and/or done.