Imagine #17

~Skip the packing and driving to Cam's house~

After getting to Cam's house, you were a nervous wreck for no particular reason. Possibly that you were going to take care of a baby with the hottest guy in school. You walked out of your car, turning off the engine and walked up the front porch. You rang the doorbell. You heard shuffling and mumbled through the door. Then you were encountered by Cameron. "Oh hey, Y/n. Come in." he said nervously. I stepped in the house and that interior of the house was breathtaking. "You have a very beautiful house." you said. "Thanks. Well we should go to my room to start assignment." He said walking up the stairs.

After setting everything up in Cam's room, you had a very entertaining conversation until the baby started crying, which startled us both. Both of you agreed to take care of it. When the baby stopped crying and was sleeping, Cameron thought of watching a movie with you. You ended up picking the movie and picked Mean Girls, and Cam did not argue whatsoever.

After the movie had finished, you didn't notice that you were starting to fall asleep. You leaned towards Cameron and put your head on his shoulder. He didn't flinch, but actually relaxed. Before you fell asleep, Cameron kissed your forehead and said something unforgettable. "I love you, Y/n. I want to be yours. I know that you have a crush on me and I have one on you." he whispered. You smiled, to tired to have a full blown conversation with him at that moment. Then you fell asleep, anticipating for the next day to talk about this.