2. Jealous of the other twin

Rain's POV

(Pic of Jace and Brody to the side>>>>>)

I walked over to where Jace and Brody were sitting underneath the trees and thought about them both. How strange they were at times but then how they were so sweet and protective around me.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Brody wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap.

"Hey there" I said.

"Hey babe" he said resting his head in my neck and kissing it softly.

I blushed and looked at Jace who was picking the grass.

"Hey Jace"

"Hey" he said not looking up.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" he said quietly.

I hopped off of Brody's lap and straddled Jace's lap.

"Please tell me" I whimpered while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm all better now"

"Jace"

"I am. Just because you are here with me"

"Aw was little Jace jealous that I was with Brody and not him" I teased him.

He flipped us over so I was on the ground and he was on top.

"I'm no where near little babe. I can show you if you'd like"

I blushed bright red and looked away from him.

"Rain you're so innocent. It's adorable"

"I'm not as innocent as you think"

"Oh really" he said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah really"

"Well what's the furthest you have gone with a guy?" He said with a smirk.

"Making out"

The smirk from his face immediately vanished and Brody rushed over.

"What did you just say?" Brody roared.

"You guys really expected me to be 18 and have never kissed a guy before"

"A guy has touched your lips with his lips?" Brody asked, about to blow up.

"Yes I have been kissed before Brody"

Before I could do anything Jace had me fully pinned down on the ground and his lips were covering mine.

This is not what best friends were meant to do but how come it felt so right?

It felt like I could kiss him for hours and never stop. That's what I wanted to do.

He pulled away after a few seconds and his eyes were black. This was a weird thing that happened to Jace and Brody ever since they hit puberty.

I looked around awkwardly and he had a smile on his face.

"I-"

"It shouldn't have happened Jace. We are best friends and nothing more. That can never happen again" I rushed out before running back towards the school.

But how come it felt wrong to say that and it felt like my heart was breaking as I ran away from them both.

Jace's POV

I can't believe I just kissed her. What about if she hates me forever now. Will she still want to be friends with me? I have to admit that was the best moment of my life but it could have just ruined everything.

"I can't believe you just kissed her!" Brody yelled at me.

"Calm down brother. If you were in my position you would have done the same thing"

"I wanted to kiss her first!"

"Brody stop being immature"

"You knew that I wanted to kiss her first but you did it anyways"

"Well maybe if you stopped being a jerk all the time"

"I'm not a jerk"

"Brody stop being immature"

"I'm not being immature"

"Yes you are. Just stop, we need to go find Rain"

I sniffed the air following the lovely scent of Coconut and Frangipanis.

We found her sitting down against the lockers just staring into space.

I crouched down in front of her and she quickly jumped in fright.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you babe" I said smoothly with a smile on my face.

"Jace can we not talk about what happened just before. Lets just forget about it"

"Forget about what?"

"The-"

I gave her a look saying I knew what she meant and she blushed.

Oh how badly I wanted to kiss her again and never stop but I know that she only sees both of us as her best friends. How badly I wanted to hold her in my arms for the whole night and kiss her whenever I wanted. How badly I wanted to tell her that I love her, in more than a best friend way.

"Want a piggy back to our last class?" I asked her.

She looked at Brody and then looked back at me and shook her head.

"Jace I'll meet you at the classroom. I just wanna hang with Brody for a bit"

My heart shattered that she basically picked Brody over me but I nodded and walked away slowly with my head down.

Rain's POV

I grabbed Brody's face between my hands and studied it carefully.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Rain.. Can I just hold you for a bit?" He asked, his voice cracking.

I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back tightly.

"What's wrong bubba?" I asked him soothingly.

"This is the thing. I can't tell you and I want to"

"You can tell me anything Brody" Maybe now he will tell me the thing that everyone has been keeping from me.

"I really wish I could but I know that I can't"

I pouted and he made an animalistic growling sound.

"Brody what was that?" I asked nervously.

"What was what?"

"That growling sound"

"What growling sound"

"I thought I heard.. Maybe I'm just hearing things"

"You're going crazy Rain"

I rested my head on his chest and he swayed us from side to side.

"I don't wanna let you go" Brody whispered in my ear.

"Me either Brody but we have to go to class. Jace is waiting"

"Lets just ditch"

"Do you think our parents will mind?"

"Nah. Let's go"

I giggled and we ran out of the school building and out to Brody's car where we drove back to the hotel.

Hope this chapter was pretty good for you guys! :) And don't forget to....

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3