23. Moving

Rain's POV

I cried as I packed my bags, I was going to be away from everyone for a while until I'm ready. I didn't even know this woman and she was going to take me away.

A knock on my door broke my train of thought and I groaned.

"Go away" I said wiping at my tears furiously.

"Rain, it's us" I heard Jace say softly.

I stood up and ran into Jace's arms and continued to cry.

"Hey hey, none of that. We're gonna visit you all the time. And once you're ready you'll come back to us and you'll be so strong and ready to fight if need be"

I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead.

"You're just outside the territory okay. Whenever you need either me or Brodie you just mind link us okay"

I nodded my head and he sighed.

"I'm sorry it has to be like this Rain but we just want you to be safe"

"I know"

Brodie grabbed all my stuff and we all headed downstairs. Mum pulled me into a hug and was still crying.

"Mum stop crying please"

"Even though you aren't my baby, you're still my baby"

"I know mum"

She squeezed me tighter and I gasped for breath.

"Mum can't breathe"

"Sorry hunny"

She let me go and I walked into my dads arms.

"You'll be safe darling. Just a little bit of training and we'll be there to visit all the time"

He let me go and looked towards the boys. I teared up and ran towards Jace. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist, and buried my head in his neck. I kissed it softly and heard him growl in approval lowly.

"Jace.. If I'm there for a few months or even years.. Don't forget me please"

"I would never. We'll visit you all the time"

"Do you promise?"

"I promise baby"

I looked at him and pressed my lips to his softly. He gripped my butt tightly and squeezed it making me gasp. His tongue massaged against mine and we continued our French kiss until we heard a loud cough.

I blushed and hid my face in Jace's neck, trying to hide from everyone that was staring at us.

I hopped down from Jace's waist and gave him one last kiss.

I looked over at Brodie and he was looking away from everyone. I stood in front of him and grabbed his face lightly in my small hands.

I felt water on my hands and he looked at me. He had tears falling down his face so I pulled him into a hug.

"Don't cry Brods, please don't cry. You can come and see me whenever you want, you know that"

"Don't go. We can protect you here. We can have Bettie stay here and teach you"

"Brodie we all know that's not the best thing for me"

"But what about me. My wolf and I are going to go crazy with you gone"

"I'm sorry Brodie"