1. Rain Cortez The Human Girl

Here it is guys :) The sequel to Love Me Alpha! Hope you guys enjoy xxxxxx

Rain's POV

(Pic of Rain to the side>>>>>>)

"Good morning babe" Jace and Brody, my best friends said before kissing my cheeks. I blushed and said good morning and went back to eating my breakfast.

They have been calling me babe ever since they turned 13. It's like a switch went off inside their heads and they become totally different people.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Rain Cortez. I have weird grey coloured eyes and purple hair. I know what you're thinking. Weird chick with purple hair but it looks really cool. My sister has blue hair but personally I think she's jealous that my hair is better than hers.

I live in this massive hotel where heaps and heaps of people live. I have a mother, a father and an older sister. I would have had more siblings but after I was born my mum found out she couldn't have more children because of some difficulties with her you know..

My mums name is Abigail and my dads name is Jarrod. I don't know what they were thinking when they names me and my sister because we both have really unusual names. Rain and River. I hate River. She's always a bitch to me.

Now to talk about Jace and Brody Winters. They are my best friends and have been ever since I could remember. They are twins and will be in charge of the hotel soon. At the moment their parents run it. I love Declan and Kendall, they are so sweet to me and always try and take care of me when they aren't dealing with their own children.

They have 10 children overall. The oldest being 18 and the youngest being just a newborn. Jace and Brody, the twins, who are 18, Tinsley who is 17, Candy, Christian and Carson, the triplets, who are 16, Donovan who is 14, Elliot who is 10, Osiris who is 6 and Cornelia who was just born.

I don't really know why Jace and Brody wanted to be friends with me. I think it was because Declan and Kendall made them. They were the popular kids in school and I was the girl that everyone hated. They were basically my only friends because everyone else at school thought I was a freak. Just because I wasn't as fast and as strong as everyone else.

"Rain why haven't you made my breakfast yet?" River screeched, walking into the kitchen on her boyfriend, Ryder's back.

"I'm not your slave. Make it yourself"

"Mummy"

"What River?" Mum asked, rubbing her eyes.

She came over to me and kissed my forehead and then started making herself a coffee.

"Tell her to make my breakfast"

"River" she warned.

"But mum! She's not like us! She's different! She should be an omeg-"

In an instant Jace and Brody had her pinned on the ground. I looked at them startled and tried to pull them off of Rain.

"Jace, Brody, please stop"

They calmed down and I hugged them both.

"I'm used to it but um what did she mean by I'm different and what's an omeg?"

They both looked at each other worriedly and looked back to me.

"Don't worry it's nothing" they both said at the first time.

I crossed my arms across my chest and stomped up the stairs. I know that they are hiding something from me, everyone seems to know something but me and I hate it. Whenever I have something to hide I always have to tell them and it gets on my nerves so much.