28. Vi & Tai

Rain's POV

"Dalton don't touch me" I screamed at him as I continued pushing out my children. I was giving birth and it hurt like a bitch.

I screamed and he tried to grab my hand but I just slapped him.

"Go Dalton"

"I'm not leaving you here. I wouldn't miss this for the world"

I groaned in pain and the doctor told me to keep pushing.

"I've been pushing for hours"

"I can see the head of your first child. Just keep pushing"

I pushed for a more 10 minutes and my first baby had arrived. My baby boy. They took him away so they could clean him up and I continued pushing for my baby girl.

After 5 more minutes of pushing she came. My beautiful baby girl. When they took her away they brought my baby boy back and I cradled him in my arms as he cried.

"You're so beautiful" I cried while stroking my baby's soft cheeks.

They brought back my baby girl and handed her to Dalton and I growled. Did I actually just growl?

"Give me my baby" I said with power in my voice.

He immediately handed her over to me and I held both my babies in my arms.

"I love you both so much"

My baby girl had my facial features while my baby boy was a spitting image of the boys. Oh how I missed them. Even though I was with Dalton I missed my mates so much. This was so much harder than I expected.

"I'm so proud of you. Our kids are so beautiful" Dalton said staring at us 3 with love in his eyes.

"They're mine. Not ours"

"Baby please"

"No Dalton please"

"You're gonna have to go tell Jace and Brodie about all of this. About the kids"

"I will.."

"When Rain? When the kids are teenagers and already hate them because they never knew who their actual father was" he yelled at me.

"It's my life Dalton"

He sighed and left the room and I put the babies down in their beds.

Brodie's POV

My wolf has been on edge the past few hours and I was getting worried until he started growling out this one word.

'Pup, pup. Protect our pup. Go to mate'

Rain was pregnant. She had a pup. I had to find her.

I will find you Rain. You will be mine.

Rain's POV

It's been a week since my babies have been born and I have finally decided on two names for them.

Violet Lillian Cortez for my baby girl.

Tai Alexander Cortez for my baby boy.

"How are you feeling gorgeous"

"I'm so tired. I need some rest. They're keeping me up at night"

"Go have a rest and I'll look after Vi and Tai (hey that rhymed haha)"

"Make sure nothing happens to them"

"Nothing will ever happen to them. I'll keep them safe"

I went to bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.

'Come back home Rain'

'Go away Milisav'

'Everyone is missing you back at the pack. They're coming'

'Who's coming?'

'The people who are trying to kill you Rain. They're coming. I know Dalton would hurt me if he saw me around you that's why I'm here in your dream'

'When are they coming Milisav?'

'Soon. Protect yourself. Protect Dalton. Protect your children. Come back and we can help you'

'I'm fine here Milisav'

'Don't say I didn't warn you'

And then he left and I was awoken from my dream.

Dalton was sitting at the end of my bed smiling at me.

"You slept a while angel"

I nodded my head and he rushed over to me.

"What's the matter?"

"Protect me" I said quietly.

"I'll always protect you"

"Make me yours" I said staring at him lustfully.

He stared at my neck and bit into me twice. Over both Brodie and Jace's mark. It hurt really badly because I wasn't his mate. I whimpered and he licked my neck soothingly.

That night I fully mated with Dalton but it still felt like a huge part of me was missing. Why did I regret being with Dalton so much? Was it because I was still technically Brodie and Jace's mate? Did they miss me? Were they looking for me?

I got no sleep that night because I was up all night thinking about everything that was going on but Dalton I know slept the whole night, cuddling up to me.

"I love you Rain" he said softly in his sleep. I stared at him and lifted his arm up, escaping from his embrace.

I sat on the window seat and stared at the woods outside. I didn't even realise that someone deep in the trees was watching me and that soon everything was going to crash down.