the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 4] the wicked bitch from hell

Chapter 4: The Wicked Bitch from Hell

I frantically roam the hallways searching desperately for Kiah but no luck. Shit, she's probably already gone. Curse her and her annoying mood swings.

I gave up so I headed towards the door that leaves out to the parking lot, but I stood to a dead stop. Mika, my evil sister from hell is standing with her minion of friends laughing hysterically to get attention. Of course it's working because kids in my school only have butts for brains so it doesn't take much to get attention.

I've only seen her for a mere second and already she has done about four hair flips with her hand. I don't get how she can do that with a bees nest of hair. It has that curly, scrunchy look with multi color hair going on, ranging from blond, brown, light brown and some deep red. I think she needs to get a new hairstylist or at least sue the motherfucker because I wouldn't be caught dead looking like Frankenstein's wife everyday. Hee hee Frankenstein's wife, oh that's a good one. She's about my height wearing her cheerleading red and white uniform of a hawk on front representing our school; Cedar Springs Red Hawks. Along with that she has way too much tan going on. I soon realized where all of her money has been going to; the tanning places must really love her. And unlike me, she has doo doo brown eyes and...

Both her and my eyes locked on to each other and it scared the crap out of me. I shivered. Pretending I haven't notice her I quickly turn around speed walking in the opposite direction from her. I should have known as soon as I laid my eyes on her. The only time she ever stands by the door is when she wants something from me, and it's never a good thing.

After about a few feet away without hearing my name I knew I was in the clear and my heart began beating normally. Phew.

"Selena, there you are."

Yikes. That voice, that dreaded voice that should only belong to Satan himself, is calling my name. I can feel the little hairs everywhere on my body beginning to stand up. The lord must really be hating me right now.

I blew out a depressing sigh and turned around facing my doom.

She's standing close to me with a huge grin covering her whole face.

"What, don't act like you're not happy to see me," she says.

"Why would I not be happy to see my lovable, caring sister," I said sarcastically.

Her face drops giving me a wicked, cold look, "You know you need to cut that bullshit out. It's really pissing me off the way you treat me."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever your majesty. What the hell do you want?" I demanded.

She stares at me bluntly before leaning in too close to my personal space so only I alone can hear her. "Listen you little witch, I'm fucking sick and tired of your charades so you better cut it out, or else tonight won't be a fun night when I tell mom and dad what you've been saying to me," she snarls.

I stood perfectly still scowling at her.

"Now I don't like talking to you any more then you like talking to me, so I'm going to say this once so you can get the fuck out of my way," she continues.

How the fuck am I in her way? Last time I check she came running to me.

"What do you want?" I mumbled.

"I need twenty-five dollars for-"

"Twenty-five dollars for what?" I cracked.

"Maybe if you shut the hell up I'll tell you," she sneers. "I need it to get in the Belmont basketball game."

"Yeah but it doesn't cost you twenty-five dollars," I said.

"No dip. It's for me and my girls."

I blink a few times trying to clear my thoughts on why she wants to go to a Belmont game anyways. They suck ass. Then it clicks to me.

"You're not allowed to see David anymore. Mom and dad told you so," I explained.

"If you don't give me the money right now, then I'll tell mom and dad your little secret that you've been hiding from them," she said. I can here the laugh in her voice. Gosh, how the hell did she ever find out? She always uses that 'incident' against me to get whatever she wants. But I know I'll get in so much trouble if she ever does tell mom and dad; hopefully it wont be any time soon.

I seriously want to put a gun to her head or at least mine to end my misery. Like anybody in my family would care.

Without further delay I went in my purse and grab the money for her.

"So what, you have no money for this?" I ask handing the money to her.

"No I do, but I don't want to have to use my own," she happily said. Before I had a chance to take it away she already snatches the money from my hand.

Then putting on the fakeness like we love each other she hugs me.

"Thank you sooo much lil sis. I promise I'll pay you back," she hollers so the whole school can hear how utterly dim-witted she truly is.

And she says I put on the fake charade? Me, really? I literally have no clue how we're even related and I'm not just saying that like any other sibling. Satan is probably her real father. I mean it shows where the attitude and bitchyness comes from.

I didn't fall for it. Instead I glared at her turning her back to me and leaving with her friends.

"Hey have fun tonight. Make sure to wear your protective head gear when going into unfamiliar territory," I shouted to her with a huge smile on my face. I couldn't help it, besides she just made it sound like she was a good sister to me so yelling back at me will prove she's seriously phony. So like I said I had to do it though I'll being hearing about it tonight.

Her and her friends turned around facing me with red faces of 'I can't believe she just said that.' Actually, Mika has the word piss written all over her face. With that, they left even quicker from my comment. Now it's just me alone; finally.

'Hey we need 2 talk.' I said giving a text to Kiah. I blew out a sigh. Throughout the whole unknown fight to the school my mind instantly went back to the scene with Joel Philips and I have no idea why. This day has not been one of my most memorable days.

* * * *

I went straight up to my room as I do everyday and right away took out all my books. Even my gym class has a book about 'how to play sports.' Actually I never look at it, hell, I don't even know why I always bring it home.

I have tons and tons of homework that needs to be done but...I just couldn't do it. The same thing keeps pondering in my mind over and over again. And no, it's not the whole sister issue either. It's more of a not having a crush, yet I still think about him issue. For once in a blue moon I couldn't get my work done. His eyes kept blinding my sight in front of me. All I can think about are his exotic blue eyes staring passionately into my own. It's like our eyes were lock on to each other and letting go would kill us both. At that same moment I can feel the warmth of his hand blazing rapidly through my body making me feel like I fell into a pool of boiling lava. But being hot I also felt cool from his scented breath. I can feel it traveling down my spine sending cold shocks. And then...

No! I have to stop thinking of him. What's wrong with me? I should know better by now to not get caught up in pointless things like this. I don't even know the guy and already here I am pretending to be in la la land with him where everything is perfect; he's perfect. But I can tell he's not. His kind is the only kind that wants to get action in girls' panties and have nothing more to do with them. He wants to act all nice and get really into you but that's only to get closer.

Closer I should know because I was...there.

I frown with tears falling from my face. My school books were beginning to drown from my own tears. I pushed them all away from me. Everything came rushing back to me instantly giving back that vivid memory of hell. I can never forget that incident, that moment, that haunted memory that will never fade away. It will always be locked up inside my mind pounding breathlessly to break free but it never will. Nothing can abolish that tragedy from last year.