Love beyond Stars

Thank you for stumbling upon my book, hopefully you will enjoy it.

Please click the star.

Rights

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in Any form or by any means, including, Photocopying, Recording, or Any other electronic or mechanical method without the prior written permission of the author, except in a case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

What l'm trying to say is, steal my work (l dare ya), l will hunt you, cut down your head and bury it under my bed, your eye balls fed to cheetahs. 😃

*****

Awkward situations unveil, sharing beds, bathroom and tripping all over each other, crazy neighbors and nosy family members etc.

Find out what's it like marrying a man who don't like to smile and don't know what to do with his own kids !. Oh and hates his wife. A bloody brat he thinks.

William has no idea he bought fire in a house of ice
After the woman he loved left him. He no longer has no love to GIVE.
Anita just wants someone to love for she had never had it, but has so much to give.

William has no idea he bought fire in a house of ice

*****
Most of the stuff in this book is all originally mine traditions placed etc. Excluding the actors.

This book might kind of be cliché.

Please vote and tell me what you think. I want to know if this is worth writing and the first few chapters are more of a mer but please bear with me. It gets better!

More of a Funny book don't be put of by the prologue.

It's a funny read, don't take things seriously in this book.