Chapter 11

Windu looks straight in the camera.

"We've got here the winners of this edition of the Force Games! Rey Organa Kenobi and Kylo Ren!"

I waved at the camera.

"Heey!"

"Hey there!"

Me and Kylo say. Then, we turn our attention to Windu.

"Ok, guys. How was it?"

"Well it was like an adventure."

"I never thought I would win!"

I said and Windu started laughing.

"And what was the hardest moment in the arena?"

"When I had to leave Rey alone."

He said as he took my hand in his. I blushed.

"For me all the events were hard. I can't choose one. I was almost killed twice and some wolves, I think, started chasing me and I lost my best friends and I needed to be separate from Kylo, so yeah, all hard moments."

"The last question: When will the first date be?"

I blushed hard.

"Well, me and Kylo weren't allowed to talk to each other until the show started, so we don't know."

"Rey, I have a question for you."

Kylo said as I looked at him.

"Would you come with Leia to live with me on Endor?"

My cheeks flushed red and I was looking in his eyes.

"As much as I would like to say yes, Kylo, I can't. Leia has her friends there. I am so sorry."

"Then can I come with you on Jakku?"

Windu started laughing.

"Come on, Rey! Say yes!"

I look at our hands.

"Yeah, you can come."

We both smiled. He rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"Ok, I guess this was all. I need to say again to you: bravo! You did a great job on the arena."

Then, he turned to the camera.

"If you want to see the adventures of Reylo again, be sure you'll watch the national chanell tonight at 7 o'clock!"

"And we're out."

The guy with the camera said.

"Kylo, do you have any idea what is Reylo?"

"None."

Hayden came and took my other hand.

"Rey, come with me. Kylo, go to your stylist. You will meet together at the ship in 30 minutes."

Kylo nodded and I followed Hayden. I looked back at Kylo to see that he is smiling at me. I smiled back and continued my walk.

○●○●○

Hayden let me in front of the ship. I was wearing my scavanger costume. He said that he went to Jakku especially for this. I looked at him and hugged him.

"I am gonna miss you."

"I'll come to visit."

"How fast?"

"Come on, Rey. You're not a child."

He said as he broke the hug.

"I just say that I'm gonna miss you."

"Me too, voluntier."

I smile at him.

"Never stop calling me like that, please."

He smiled back.

"Looks like your boyfriend arrived."

I turned around. He was dressed in a black T-shirt with black pants and also black boots.

"Kylo!"

I ran to him and huged him tight. He huged me back.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

We walked hand in hand into the ship. I turned arround to look at Hayden.

"Bye, Hayden!"

"Bye, voluntier!"

Then the door closed.

○●○●○

The ride home was kinda boring. Anakin and Kylo chatted a lot. I talked to Padmé about nothings, like what she will do when she goes home and so on. After 1 day and a half, the ship landed and went some miles as a train. When it finally stopped and the doors were open, a lot of journalists started taking photoes and asking questions. I only smiled and continued walking out of the station. Kylo, Anakin and Padmé followed me. In my left I saw Han looking at me. I smiled and he nodded his head. On his shoulders was sitting a little girl.

"Leia!"

I pushed the people out of my way to her. Han put her down and when I arrived I hugged her so tight that I thought I would break her. But I didn't care because missed her too much.

"Leia."

I said as I put my hand on her head.

"I missed you so much."

"I know. You were mumbling my name while you were sleeping."

I laughed.

"I promiss that I won't leave you alone so much time. Never."

A tear escaped my eye. I let her go and looked at Han. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Sorry about Finn."

"It was his fault that you were attacked. I am happy that you escaped alive."

"Rey?"

Leia asked me with her soft voice.

"Yes?".

I said as I broke the hug.

"Who is this man?"

She pointed at Kylo.

"My boyfriend."

"You are Kylo? I am so happy to meet you!"

She said as she started to shake his hand. Kylo laughed and lifted her up.

"You're so cute, Leia."

"Thank you!"

She laughed a bit.

"I think it's time to get home."

"You're right, Han. Leia, let's go home."

I took her hand in mine and started walking with her out of the station.

"I bet I will be home first."

Han said.

"You're wrong."

Kylo said.

"Hey, did you forget the girls?"

I said as I smiled. I dropped Leia's hand.

"3"

Han counted.

"2"

Kylo said.

"I don't care about your numbers!"

I said as I started running. The boys laughed a bit and followed me. This is my family. Me, Kylo, Han and Leia. And I won't leave them ever again. I hope.

And this is the end! Hope you liked my story! I love you all! ❤