Chapter 2

Leia stormed in the room.

"Don't leave me. Don't leave me."

She was crying into my dress.

"It will be ok. I promiss. It will be ok."

"What if you don't come back?"

"Don't think like this. I will find a way to survive."

"Please don't go."

"I have to."

I hugged her.

"Leia, go with BB-8 to Finn's house. His brothers will help you."

"I'm afraid."

"It will be OK."

"Do your best."

"I will."

"Time over!"

A jedi took Leia out of the room.

"Noooo! Nooo!"

"Goodbye!"

Tears were in the corner of my eyes. I didn't want to leave. With a loud noise entered Han, Finn's bigger brother.

"Rey, you can do it! My brother told me about you. You can!"

"Take care of Leia! Don't let her starv! Please!"

"I'll try to."

"Thank you. If I won't return take her to your family."

A jedi entered the room.

"You can do it, you need to-"

The jedi pushed him out of the room.

Another jedi took me to the train. I tried to keep my monotone face. Finn too. We entered the train. Padmé was waiting there.

"Ok guys! Rey, your room is down the hall and yours, Finn, it's near hers. Go together there. I need to take Anakin here. Anakin!"

We went to our rooms not making a sound. When I almost entered my room he said:

"Only one of us will make it."

"Let's protect ourselfs untill one of us dies. If you get home, Leia will live with you like a sister. If I do, I'll make sure your family doesn't starv."

"Yes."

I hugged him and started to cry.

"Why? Why is this happening to us?"

"Rey, it will be fine."

"Fine? We are going to die for the fun of some stupid people from Coruscant!"

"We need to prove them that they can't control us!"

"How?! We are the only ones!"

"During the games! They need to see this!"

"Fine! Go get killed and let your family suffer!"

"Ran! I-"

I already closed the door behind me. If I would accept his offer who will help us? Us aganst Coruscant and Snoke?!?!? Snoke, the greatest Sith Lord ever!

Well, the story of The Force Games started like this: Coruscant was dominating over the other planets. The other planets revolted aganst Coruscant, but Palpatine, the Sith Lord before Snoke, told the Jedis, that were good, to execute order 66, the order to kill all the rebels. And to remind that tge Sith Lords are stronger than us, ordinary people, they made The Force Games. Just the most bloody games ever.

"Rey, dinner!"

It was Padmé. I got up. I walked down the hall. Anakin is there with Finn. He avoids me.

"Here is our little voluntier!"

"As I asked before, have you any tips for the Games?"

"Yes. Stay alive."

He laughes a bit. I roll my eyes and sit down. A cook comes with food. I never saw so much food in my life! Finn had the same expresion.

"Eat!"

Padmé said with a smile on her lips. I ate as much as I could. I don't want to loose anything! Finn did the same thing. Anakin smiled. He understands us. We walked into our rooms. I stayed on the soft bed.

"Guys! Hold on!"

Padmé said as I felt flying. The train is actually a ship. I never left the planet. I see the little planet that I call home. Leia is there. Finn's mom is there. Everybody I know is there. I put some soft pijamas on me and I fell on the bed sleeping.