Chapter 8

I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulders.

"Rey. Rey, wake up."

It was Kylo.

"Where are Finn and Poe?"

"They went to find food."

"Ok."

I got up. At that moment remarked that Kylo had a black costume that looked like a dress and I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You're-dressed-up-with-a-dress!"

"It is not a dress!"

"Then-what-is-it?"

"It is a costume!"

"That looks like a dress!"

I started laughing again.

"Stop!"

But I didn't.

"Hey, guys, we found food!"

"Wait! Why are you laughing?"

Finn asked.

"Kylo is dressed in a dress!"

"It is not a dress!"

"Actually, it does look like a dress!"

Poe said and we all started laughing. Kylo got red from anger.

"STO-"

I put my hand on his mouth.

"Not so loud!"

We stayed silent for a moment. I get back my hand from his mouth and he looked at me.

"What should we do?"

Poe asked.

"I know!"

Finn said putting his hands in the snow.

"Finn..."

"It is better than sand, Rey!"

As soon as he said this, his hands were full of snow.

"Snow ball fight!!!"

And we all started to throw snow at each other. I had snow in my hair and my face felt cold. But I was still laughing. I was hitten in my back with a snow ball and I fell. I wasn't expecting that come, so, you know, I fell. Kylo caught me (again) and he looked at me.

"You know that you look cute with snow in your hair?"

I blushed at his comment.

"Cataclysm!"

And a snow ball hit me in the face.

"FINN!"

Then I heard something I never wanted to hear.

"Natalie, I found something!"

It was Phasma. She had a blaster and she shot Finn in the stomach.

"FINN!"

I yelled and ran to him as fast as I could. Phasma looked at me and shot in my arm.

"REY!"

Kylo yelled at me taking me from there bridal style.

"Kylo! Put me down! FINN!"

But he ran with me from there with our bags and weapons. I could hear shots coming from there.

"FINN!"

Poe yelled and, after the sound that the arena made in the air, Poe and Finn died.

"Finn...Poe..."

I was crying and Kylo kept running with me.

"Most important thing is that you're alive."

He said and I looked at him.

"But now I need to win this game now and I don't want to loose you!"

"I will be ok. I promiss."

After he said that I rested my head on his chest. He stopped running, but he kept walking. After some minutes we stopped near a big rock. We sat down and looked at the sky.

"After you fell asleep yesterday," he said "they showed the ones who died: Carrie, Qui-Gon and Hux are dead. Lets see who is dead today."

And the images started. At home, on Jakku, they were showing also how they died, but in the arena they don't because the tributes might copy the tehnique. Today died: Finn, Poe and Katniss. After the annoincement finished I said:

"That meens you, me, Natalie, Luke, Maz and Phasma."

"That isn't a lot."

"I know, but Natalie is preety good."

Our conversation was stopped by another shot of gun. One normal that the creators do when someone dies.

"Who?"

"I don't know."

He answeared me.

"It might be Maz-"

I cut him off because I heard something.

"Maz! No!"

It was Luke.

"Now, it is your turn."

Kylo looked at me and wispered:

"It is Phasma."

"No! Please!"

"Too late, kid!"

And the blaster shot and gun shot from the creators were in all the arena.

"Natalie! Come here!"

"Yes?"

"Only Kylo and that stupid girl reamined."

"I'll go search in the other part of the arena and you here."

"Okay."

And Natalie left. Kylo took his arm, a lightsaber. Lightsaber?!?

"You are force-sensitive?!"

I wisper to him.

"Yes. I need to kill Phasma now."

"But she was your friend!"

"I actually never liked her."

And he got up and ignited his lightsaber.

"Kylo! How good to see you."

"Phasma, you're dead."

"Oh, really?"

And I could hear blaster shoots and lightsaber moves. After that, the gun sound filled the arena. I got up and looked at the dead Phasma. But Kylo had a wound on his face from her nails. I could also see a wound in the left part of his stomach and he fell down. I ran to him and his eyes were almost closed, his hand covering the blaster wound.

"Kylo..."

I took his hand off and looked into my bag. I had some fabric to cover it. And the snow was very helpfull. I put snow on the wound and then the fabric. Then on his face. He moaned a bit, but he didn't do it a lot.

No! Mommy! Daddy!

It was a little girl voice.

Nooo!

I got up and started to follow the noise.

"Rey?"

It was Kylo. But I didn't stop.

The sound of screaming took me to Luke, but the sound was coming from his weapon. Another lightsaber. I took it in my hand. I then heard a loud sound and dropped it. I got on my legs and I heard a big 'Noo!' coming from a boy. Then I heard: 'Now, young Skywalker, you will die.' Then, when I turned around I saw me and Leia after our parents died. 'Noo! Mommy! Daddy!' Leia yelled. Then the wind forced me to fell and I could see Kylo in front of me in a big room with a big man holograph in the left and Kylo pressed hard his lightsaber on mine. Then, I feel the snow again as I fell on it.