Chapter 3

"Everybody, wake up! We will reach Coruscant in half an hour!"

Padmé shouted and I jumped off the bed and got dressed with some trousers and a shirt that were in my room. I put my mother's dress on the bed and walked out for breakfast. I took an orange. When I went out the restaurant-wagon and saw Finn looking outside the window. I can see a planet through it. We land in a kind of airport. Cameras flashing in my face. I can hear journalists asking questions.

"How is to be the first voluntier ever?"

"Why did you saved your sister?"

A lot of more questions like this, but Jedis pushed us into a big building. The training centre where we will live and train untill the games start. Because we are the nearest planet to the sun in our sistem we get the last floor, to be the nearest to the sun. Anakin, Padmé, Finn and I walk into a big elevator that moves very fast and in less than a minute we are up. Finn and I had an open mouth when we entered the apartament. It had a huge living room, big halls and a super comfortable room. Anakin said to us:

"Use it. You won't have this comfort in the games."

I looked at Finn, he looked at me. We both think the same thing. That this is the best comfort ever. We would dream for this on Jakku. But we wouldn't dream to this things in this case, but nothing is perfect, right? I go into my room and I found mom's dress on the bed. I searched in the wardrobe some pants and a shirt and walk in the living room. Finn comes behind me.

"Guys, you need to know something about the training."

Anakin said.

"What?"

I and Finn said.

"Don't show your capabilities in the training. You will have a lot of time during the games. And the most important: found allies. Now, let's see who are your enemies."

We sat on the couch. It was extremly soft! The film starts. Endor: Kylo Ren and Phasma Lawrence. Nabbo: Qui-Gon Jeen and Katniss Everdeen. Istascha: Brendol Hux and Natalie Portman. Takodana: Luke Solo and Maz Kanata. Tagobah: Poe Dameron and Carrie Fisher. To be honest, I'll choose ally Kylo Ren. He looks like he knows how to survive. Or probably I like him. What- no!
Finn thinks of Poe Dameron. I think it's a good idea.

We eat lunch and go into our rooms. As I sat on my bed I thinked about Leia. I wonder what she is doing. Is she crying? Is she hungry? Is she at Finn's home. Talking about Finn. I need to say sorry. And I am really sorry that I shouted at him. So, let's go!

I entered his room. He was looking at a wall.

"Sorry. I probably ruined your dream."

"You were right, Rey. We can't stop him."

"No. There is hope-"

"Hope?!?!? Every force-sensitive from every planet is tirned into a jedi and jedis are on his part!"

I walked out. They never take girls to be force-sensitive. What if I...? No. It is imposible. And I'm afraid. A jedi is not afraid. Or a force-sensitive, here the jedis are bad guys. I remember mom's stories about how a jedi master, Luke Skywalker, witch is Finn's uncle, defited Palpatine once, but he was killed. He had a girlfriend and after he died she got pregnat and that is how Finn is a Skywalker. But now all the jedis are on Snoke's side and we can't do anything.

I look out of the window. Here even dogs have clothes and we barely have a dress or a costume for the Reaping. People wearing wierd make-ups and clothes. They don't know how life is on another planet is.

I decided to take a shower. Here the water at ecery hour. To get water on Jakku I had to scavange a lot. I wouldn't let Leia to scavange. Never. And here your hair dryies in less than a minute with a simple button press. I almost got a cold on Jakku from wet hair, even if it is a hot planet. I put my pijamas. I think I won't eat this night. After all that food at the lunch I think I can't eat a hole week. I get into the bed covers. Tomorrow we will have the parade of starting the games, after we start training and after 5 days we will have the interview and then, well, the games start. I hope Finn survives. Leia needs him, not me. And I slowly drift iff to sleep.