01 : my new boyfriend

Scarlet

Hi I'm Scarlet Reese, I'm 14 years old, I'm obsessed to Joey Birlem. He is pretty famous in school with his group of handsome boys, and he knows that I have a crush on him because his friend James asked me and he told Joey .

So it's Thursday morning. I woke up and went to the shower , brushed my teeth, combed my hair and I wear

 I woke up and went to the shower , brushed my teeth, combed my hair and I wear

I went downstairs and my older sister Violet and my mom was there

"Cute outfit." My mom said flipping her pancakes.

"Where's dad?" I asked them.

"He's in New York for about 2 weeks I guess ." My mom said.

"Go eat already, I don't wanna be late ."Violet said swinging her keys.

She's 17 and she always drives me to school because her school is like 7 blocks away from my school. After I'm done eating my pancakes, we went outside and our mom kissed us on our cheeks and I hopped in the car.

---

I arrived at school and Cheska my friend is there waiting for me. "Joey?" I whispered .

"He's with Alex earlier." She whispered back

"Okay." I said.

I went to my locker and Joey is there like 6 lockers away from me. "Joey, Scarlet is here." James said turning his head at me.

"You look pretty today." Joey said making my cheeks blush.

"Thanks, well I gotta go, bye." I said still blushing hard as fuck.

Joey

I went in the school at 8:08 am and school starts at 8:15 am because of my group in our lockers .

"What should we do guys?" I heard James asked.

"Maybe , we date girls and dumped them in a month ." Alex suggested with a smirk plastered on his face.

"That's cool!" Allan replied.

"Date Scarlet and after a month break her heart in to pieces ." James said.

"No I don't like her, why her?"I asked in disgusted face.

"Because she's obsessed to you BOI!" James told me .

"So I'm dating Chloe ." Alex said.

"Jessica" James said and smirked.