Baron Corbin

How you met: When you first came to NXT you saw your favorite NXT superstar Baron

How you met: When you first came to NXT you saw your favorite NXT superstar Baron. You dreamt of this day since the day you saw him in his first ever match. You decided to go up to him and introduce yourself, boy that was a mistake.

" Oh my god it's really you! I can't believe I'm seeing this right now. I must be dreaming,this can't be really you!." You yelled so loud making sure everyone around you can hear you. Baron laughed, " Your cute, what's your name baby?."

You blush, " Y/N"

Baron smriks, " Well y/n it was lovely meeting you."

Asking you to be his girlfriend: You were at home recovering from an injury in the ring a few months ago. You haven't seen much of Baron but you watch him on TV every chance you get. It was about midnight and you were still up watching shows on Netflix. You heard a knock on the door wondering who would be here this late. To your surprise Baron was at your door step with your favorite flowers.

" Baron what are you going here?." You asked in shock.

" I really need to ask you a questing and I wanted to do it in person." Baron breathes out heavily.

" Will you be my girlfriend." Baron said nervously, you jumped into his arms and kissed his lips.

" Yes of course I'll be your girlfriend." You said with a big smile.

Being together one year gifts:

What you got him: A motorcycle

What he got you: A trip to Canada for a week.

Your name in his phone: Ma fille (My girl)

His name in your phone:

Fave youtuber: He isn't a big fan of any YouTubers but only uses it when he listens to his favorite bands.

Tv Show you watch together: 13 reasons why

Free Time: Going on dates to amusement parks.

Fave color on you: Baby Pink

Clothing item you like him wearing: His jeans he wear for matches.

Valentine's Day: You went to the main roster before Baron. But you didn't expect to see him til Valentine's Day tomorrow at the NXT taping. You see him standing near your dressing room door with 4 dozen roses. You jumped into his arms wrapping your legs around his waist. He kisses you on your forehead and hand you the enormous amount of roses.

" What are you doing here. I thought I wasn't suppose to see you til tomorrow." Y/A said happily.

" Well I wanted to surprise you. And I have some good news to tell you." Baron said smiling.

" What's the good news babe." Y/A said.

" I'm finally getting to go on the main roster with you." Baron said with a smile.

You screamed at the top of your lungs, " Oh my god! That is amazing. Now we can be together all the time."

Baron took you to a nice restaurant not too far from your hotel room where all the action is going to happen.

Fave holiday: Thanksgiving/ Christmas because you both love your families.

Halloween Costumes: You two didn't dress up but you bought a bunch of candy and ate it yourself.

Having sex: Public Places, movie theaters, bathrooms, store dressing rooms, etc It turns you both on knowing that people are watching/listening makes the sex even better.

Threesome with: Finn Balor

Your celebrity crush he's jealous of: Ian Somerhalder

His Celebrity crush your jealous of: Vanessa Hudgens

Junk food you both enjoy: Milkshakes

Candy you both enjoy: Sour Skittles

What turns him on: When you call him 'daddy' in bed.

What turns you on: When he purposely walks around your house naked freely just to tease you.

Your guy best friend: Jeff Hardy

His girl bestfriend: Ember Moon

Fave thing about Thanksgiving; Making a meal for your whole families together.

Christmas Movie: Nightmare before Christmas

Animated Movie: Sausage Party

When it's cold: You both like to put on some warm pjs, make some hot chocolate and play ps4 together in your bedroom.

Country to visit: Greece

Childhood Show: That's so Raven

Fave celeb couple: Yourselves

Pizza Topping: Bacon

High end Brand: Yeezy by Kanye West.

Fave thing about Summer: Music Festivals

Basketball Player: He doesn't care for basketball.