Best wishes :)

This is for all great people (writers/readers) out there who think that I hold some personal grudges against some writers because of which their interview hasn't been published. I will reply to all the accusations one by one but before that there is one thing which I would like to clarify and that is I DO NOT KNOW ANYONE ON WATTPAD PERSONALLY so that automatically eliminates the chances of me having any problem with anyone! 

Didn't get it? Chuck it. Your brain (if you have one) is still in the process of development. I am sure that soon God will be kind enough to make you understand the difference between right and wrong. My best wishes are with you :)

I'm not tagging anyone in the post because I do not wish to bring your beautiful name(s) in public as it will do nothing but waste everybody's time. So keeping it short, here's my say.

1. "Interviews? Will I get them?" (Asking too many times)

Patience must be the virtue of those writers or even yours, certainly not mine. That's conditions apply.

2. "If you don't know how to answer readers then just go delete ur account."

Delete my account? Haha you're funny aren't you now. I think my issues of privacy, choice and the way I want to lead my life needn't come from some stranger(s) I barely know.

3. "Will I ever get interview of *********** ********** ********** writers? I have experience in taking interviews. I have patiently answered every question of them."

There's a thin line between taking an interview and being a nag. I hope you get the difference, child(ren). You have experience, you say. Congratulations! Good on you! I hope the experience takes you to Rowling. :)

4. "Now I got a clear view of what kind of girl you are!"

What sort of girl I am? Awesome. Give me details. I love to be someone's muse. :)

5. "I have patiently answered every question of them."

You have patiently answered Q&A. Brilliant. If that's your approach and it's working, kudos! This is my approach, be it rude, polite, diplomatic... The labels are forever, and I have no time for pesky stuff. (Translation: YOU)

6. "You don't know how to answer, all you know is to post a note if I say anything.. Huh heights of stupidity"

My notes with MY OPINION are for the masses. It's not for personal interaction. Guess, you got lucky!

And dear, dear girl(s), I tried to be patient with stupidity. Really. But it wasn't working. After conversing with you, guess it's not my Forte. :) :)

7. "Anyways thanks for this, goodbye!"

Good bye shitty girl(s). And don't forget to fuck yourself on the way out. :)

P.S. Writer to writer or reader to reader advice honey (it's free. Take it or leave it), I'd appreciate if there's the actual usage of the word 'you' than repeatedly using the 21st alphabet in the English language.

P.S.S. Running away is for cowards. You joined that category the moment you blocked me after spewing your nonsense. Come and face me if you have guts. I don't have time for crap but it will be interesting to know what the gutter (no prizes for guessing who) is made of.

I wish you well. Adios! :)

This note was not intended for those readers who haven't tried to be a pain in the ass. I appreciate and welcome your suggestions and I'm grateful for your wonderful response towards my efforts. The credit goes to each and every one out there for encouraging the authors and making them feel special. I try to contact and publish the authors as often as I can but apart from that I too have a life. It's not necessary that my timings may match with that of author(s) so your favorite authors may be published later. To all the awaiting readers who are waiting anxiously, your desired writer will be published guys. I give you my word.

Thank you.