Sonakshisingh257 - Personal Interview

She is jovial, crazy, a big time foodie and a great friend to have. She is...Sonakshisingh257!

1. Hi Sonakshi, how does it feel to give this interview?

It feels awesome. This is the first interview I am giving and trust me I am very nervous yet excited. I am happy. Thanks a lot for considering my name.  

2. When did you start writing? Why did you choose to write about Manan?

 I started writing when I was in 8th standard. Initially, it was all about hindi and english poems (inspired from my grandfather) but slowly and gradually I started writing short stories.I got inspired for Manan because of so many talented and amazing writers. Reading their stories I started ploting one of my own. When the concept of "blissful relationship" popped up in my mind I couldn't help but publish it.

3. Do you write everyday? Or is it a moody thing?

I always give one hour or atleast half an hour a day to the writing part. Sometimes it takes more than that for completing updates but they are worth it when I finish the chapter and publish it.  

4. Tell us something about yourself. (Age optional)

My name is Sonakshi Singh. I am 18 and a biotech student. Though a science student but I want to persue a career in dance. I am a trained kathak dancer. A happy-go-lucky girl who loves to laugh.I laugh so much that sometimes I scare the people around me. I love to love and hate to hate. I am not a troubled person but more of a carefree and cheery girl. I believe in apathy.Not at all a party animal rather I would just sit by my porch and read a book. The thing I love the most is food and food. Not a fitness freak and that is why a fatso I am and thus pampered a lot. I am couch potato that is why delay publishing my story. I love smiling people.

5. Your dream destination?

First on my long long list comes ITALY.  

6. Meaning of Manan for you.

Manan has taught a lot to me. Trust & friendship are on the priority of list. Manan were the first pair on indian television(for me) whom I admired to this extend that I am writing a book on them. Love, trust, friendship and also sacrifices are the key words that describe Manan for me. They are a pure bliss.  

7. Your favorite authors?

I still love Enid Blyton, the first author I read. There are lot of others writers I love, like Cecilea Ahern, Robin Cook, Agatha Cristie. Premchand is my favourite among the hindi writers.  

8. Your favorite Manan authors? Why? Which stories written by them do you like?

Among all the fantastic writers I would name four of my most favourites.I. lyricalmusical:- passion and desires. The way she writes has always sent jitters to me. Her story always leave a mark on my brain. I feel like the scenario she described is going on around me.2. Nia6264:- The love killer. I desperately wait for her chapters. Her concepts are damm cool. I like the way she potraits character.3. Ashkins16:-The bad boy's geek. Its my current favourite. Her concepts and the way she describes the situation has alway been my inspration. 4. thegirlinpinksocks:- I love her os and Ts. Her os, crossed heart and healing stars took my heart away.