Ashkins16 - Personal Interview

She is quick and quiet. She is...Ashkins16!

1. What is your name? (Age optional)  

My name is Aishwarya Nair. I am going to turn 20 this month. 

2. Did you read any Manan stories which prompted you to start writing your own? 

Yes. The first MaNan FF I ever read got me hooked to Wattpad. In the time span of one month I had read almost all the MaNan FF's out there. So one day I got this thought to write my own FF in which I can create my ideal MaNan. And that's how I started For Infinity. 

3. Tell us something about yourself like hobbies and dislikes etc. 

Not many know this but I'm a complete introvert. I will rather sit at home and read books than go out and party. I'm a trained classical dancer. My hobbies is obviously to read and write and I am a die hard foodie. I dislike many things. Fake things and people top the list.   

4. Your best and worst comment?  

The best comment was that my story has the most unusual confession of love. And fortunately I have never got any negative comment.  

5. Do you publish your stories anywhere else?  

No. Only Wattpad. 

6. You are afraid of? 

Dark and horror movies. 

7. Your favorite authors?  

Nicholas Spark and Cecilia Ahern.  

8. Your favorite Manan authors?  

alohomora0606 & PariDWJensenAckles top the list.  

9. Who are your friends on Wattpad?

All my readers and fellow writers who are a part of Parthians.

10. Differentiate between friends, close friends and best friends.

Friends are just acquaintances. Close friends are close to your heart. Best friends are family.

11. What do you have to say to silent readers?

Thank you for reading my book. But I will highly appreciate it if you can just take a second to vote/comment.

12. What is your take on bashing? Have you been bashed? If yes, how did you avoid it?

I disapprove bashing of any sort. Criticism is another thing and demeaning someone is another. You should try to stay out of certain matters if you don't like it. As a writer I have never went through it, thankfully.

13. One of my friend was badly affected because of bashing. Can you suggest some ways to cope with it?

Hey, I hope you are doing fine now. Life is not all rainbows. It will hit you hard some days. You are a fighter and you will come out of it soon. People are here to talk. You do your own thing and just shine.