2) COUNT ME IN

Back at Quinn's house, she offered to prepare sandwiches and drinks for them to snack on after taking into consideration that they had traveled far to see her

Back at Quinn's house, she offered to prepare sandwiches and drinks for them to snack on after taking into consideration that they had traveled far to see her. While she made their food, Logan throughly explained that he was sent by an older Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr from the future to prevent Mystique (Charles' adoptive sister Raven) from killing a man named Trask to prevent the senetiels from being made to wipe out the mutants. Charles noticed Logan fidgeting in his seat before and after they had entered the household, but he waited until Quinn had given them their drinks and food then after she went to go hand Peter his food. He set down his half eatensandwich and elbowed the man next to him.

"What's got you jittery around the girl?" Charles asked as quiet as he could. Logan looked over his shoulder and into the living room, checking if Quinn was occupied with Peter.

"Remember how I said I couldn't remember a lot about her?" Hank and Charles nodded in response.

"Now I remember exactly what happened. A week before Mystique's assassination on Trask, Quinn was shot after she woke up to loud knocking on the morning of the incident and answered the door." He recalled, shuddering involuntarily while he remembered Quinn herself telling him the story, looking more upset than him or Peter had ever seen her. "It was the first of many mutant hate crimes that happened."

"I don't think anyone remembers since she gets overshadowed by Trask's death only days later." Logan sighed heavily, looking back at Quinn.

"If we prevent that, it could help us also stop Raven from killing Trask." Hank said aloud as he ran over every scenario and it's outcome in his head. The men didn't have a chance to say something as Quinn and Peter walked into the kitchen.

"I've been thinking this over while I talked to Peter and I wanted to let you all know that I want in." She looked at them all with a straight face, her mind already made up.

"We understand if you don't want to do this—Hell, you don't have to if you feel pressured. Are you sure about this, kid?" Logan wasn't sure where his newfound worry was coming from, but he was a changed man since he joined the X-Men years back and it's Quinn he's talking to. Of course, they don't meet until she's in her late twenties and still traumatized from being attacked as a teen, but he nor older Peter, would ever forgive him if something happened to Quinn (past or present) on his account.

"I can and will do this, Logan. I'm not a mexican't." Quinn cringed, at herself, but Peter threw his arm around her shoulders—practically falling over from laughter at her simple joke.

"Wow! I like this girl." He beamed, regaining his breathing. He pulled her closer than normal, making the girl's cheeks turn a deep scarlet red at their contact.

"Anyways.." Charles cleared his throat, "If you're sure, how do you plan on telling this to your parents?"

"My mom might understand why I would want to do this— she's more approving of people like us but my dad is a totally different story." She sat on one of the chairs with an inaudible sigh. Peter barely heard and that smile of his faded.

"He's been trying to make some, I don't know, like a 'cure' that'll clear me of my mutant DNA. Now he's more persistent on it because I may or may not have attacked one of my brothers..out of jealousy."

"Was it that bad?" Hank curiously pressed, now interested in the story she told.

"Surprise surprise, he also had the X gene and oddly, my dad was ecstatic about it. Spending all his time watching how he used his powers and one day," She opened her palms and focused on the exact day she attacked her brother, purple stuff spending from Quinn's hands and around all five of them. Some cleared away, revealing them to be in the same place except parts of the house looked different.

"Quinn! Quinnplease stop—you don't know what you're doing, c'mon!" They watched as two girls stomped down the staircase; one had anger evident on her face and the other was clearly hoping to stop her.

"No, Santana! I am sick of him getting everything," Younger Quinn abruptly stops and yanks back her sweater-clad arm from her sister Santana, shoving her back against the wall and knocking a family picture in the process.

"Hector can't help that he's the favorite..Quinn!" Santana froze in fear when Quinn stopped and turned to look at her sister in disbelief.

"Can't help it? I'm born this way, but no one cares." She had Santana trembling at the sight of Quinn's power manipulating the physics of their house.

"Quinn, p-please stop..you're scaring me." The tile underneath Santana cracked open, various insects and weeds crawling out, making her tense up as she was restricted by Quinn's manipulative abilities. Santana cried out as she realized Quinn would be attacking Hector next. "Quinn, please! QUINN!"

"Hector!" Said boy pulled himself away from kicking the soccer ball to his dad Richard and smiled at the sight of his sister until he saw her eyes were now glowing purple, completely overtaken by the chaotic side in her.

"Hey, Quinnie what's wrong-" The unsuspecting fourteen year old boy was thrown back from the energy ball his sister had thrown, almost cracking open his skull. Frightened, he clumsily tried to stand as his father ran to his aid.

"Are you alright, son?" Hector nodded and Richard turned to Quinn, "You stop this right now, Quinzel Winifred."

"Or what? You'll ground me?" Quinn spat, then threw him as well before focusing on Hector.

"I'm not done with you yet." She approached Hector with more of her chaos "magic" and the memory faded as his screams were heard.

Logan, Charles, and Hank were all in shock at ehat they had witnessed. Peter looked at Quinn, taking notice of her still purple shaded eyes.

"Hey, you okay there?" Peter asked, cautiously placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine, just can't believe I did this." Her eyes slowly turned back to their original color, catching Peter off guard.

"Okay, I think I'm going to make a call and see what else I can do." She stood and gave Peter a reassuring smile, before leaving the room.

"Ya know, I could get used to this girl." Peter mused, smiling in the direction Quinn left.

"Of course you could, Peter." Logan sighed, shaking his head at him.

____________
AUTHORS NOTE
This was supposed to be a short filler but turned into a full chapter with 1114 word count.
BUT SHIT IS GOING DOWN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER